showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

Latest Guest Announcement - Sacha Dhawan

Ajay in The Six Thatchers

Appearing: Saturday and Sunday

Autograph: £20

Photo Shoot: £20

Sacha-Dhawan.jpg

Sacha Dhawan was born in Bramhall, Stockport to Hindu parents though he actually attended a Roman Catholic secondary school, Thomas Aquinas College, in nearby Stockport, where one of the authors whom he studied for his final exams was Alan Bennett, with whom he was very impressed.

He began as a child actor at the age of 12 and attended the Laine-Johnson School of Acting in Manchester. He is also an accomplished tap-dancer. His enthusiasm for Bennett was such that when auditions were being held for his play 'The History Boys' on the London stage Sacha impressed the author not just with his acting but by reciting a poem he had composed about the play and its author.

He has appeared in stage versions of 'The History Boys' around the world as well as in the 2006 film adaptation. On television he appeared in two high profile series \'In the Club\' as an expectant father and 'Last Tango in Halifax' as a toy boy.

Sacha appeared in the season four Sherlock episode 'The Six Thatchers' as Ajay.

I might start on my Chronicles. It'd save my juggling yet another poster (currently at 3.)

Chronicles is bloody heavy though if you'll pardon my french.

Lucky my husband's decided to tag along again. He's good at carrying the heavy stuff.

• Like 1

I've got almost everyone (I'm looking at you, Freeman) in my Chronicles, so maybe I'll just go with that and ignore the fact it doesn't cover S4 or TAB.

I'm mulling over this as well, but maybe I'll just get my con programme signed this time.

Unless there's an updated edition of Chronicles before October?

I've got almost everyone (I'm looking at you, Freeman) in my Chronicles, so maybe I'll just go with that and ignore the fact it doesn't cover S4 or TAB.

I'm mulling over this as well, but maybe I'll just get my con programme signed this time.

Unless there's an updated edition of Chronicles before October?

I doubt it, though they probably will at some point I'd have thought. Also I don't like having unfinished items so even if they do update it I would have to finish the first one and would dread starting it again!

That there is. Though I think the flooded room one would look very nice signed around the outside in gold or bronze.

I'll pop to Forbidden Planet as some point as well so I'll have a look and see if they have anything new there.

• Like 1