Latest Sports Guest Announcement - PELE

showmasters

Is it possible, if you have an Diamond Pass to buy another Pele Autographs?

No. Queen Sindel has confirmed in this thread that it's the 1 autograph only unfortunately. If you desperately wanted another you would have to buy another Diamond pass.

Page 2, post 39. http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=93699&p=2004563

Edited by Raylenth

Diamond pass in the back of the net, can't believe it

I was in a diamond pass queue once where the guy behind me had 4 diamond passes!! Its the only way for extra autographs

You can get as many auto's as you want, up to the limit, from non Diamond Pass Only guests if you go through with a VQ ticket.

Diamond pass in the back of the net, can't believe it

I was in a diamond pass queue once where the guy behind me had 4 diamond passes!! Its the only way for extra autographs

As Raylenth has said, this has applied only for the Diamond Pass only guests so far. For the non-Diamond exclusive Diamond Passes you have so far always been able to buy extras.

Also once a Diamond guest starts seeing VQ tickets - even Sigourney Weaver and Christopher Lloyd made it through a handful - you can get any number autographs up to the limit. You will need a VQ ticket then though, your Diamond Pass won't get you access to the line another time.

What's a VQ pass?

It's a ticketing system used so that you don't have to physically stand in 1 queue for hours waiting to get to the front.

http://www.londonfilmandcomiccon.com/index.php/2014-09-29-15-24-14/autographs - I know it's for LFCC but have a quick read. Basically you go to the guests queue and get a numbered ticket and then you can go through at any time once your number has been called.

Please note that the system is different if you have a gold pass or a Diamond pass.

If you have a DPass for a guest you do not need a VQ ticket for them but you will for anyone else you want to meet.

The Gold pass holders do not need a VQ ticket for the general guests, but even they will need one for any Diamond pass guests they want.

What's a VQ pass?

It's a ticketing system used so that you don't have to physically stand in 1 queue for hours waiting to get to the front.

http://www.londonfilmandcomiccon.com/index.php/2014-09-29-15-24-14/autographs - I know it's for LFCC but have a quick read. Basically you go to the guests queue and get a numbered ticket and then you can go through at any time once your number has been called.

Please note that the system is different if you have a gold pass or a Diamond pass.

If you have a DPass for a guest you do not need a VQ ticket for them but you will for anyone else you want to meet.

The Gold pass holders do not need a VQ ticket for the general guests, but even they will need one for any Diamond pass guests they want.

And it will not apply to Pele because he is signing Diamond Pass holders only. ;)

• Like 1

What's a VQ pass?

And it will not apply to Pele because he is signing Diamond Pass holders only. ;)

You forget to add 1 thing! :whistling:

I'm really sad about the set-up for this. I wanted a dual photo with Gordon Banks and to get them both to sign it, but with no guarentee that the photoshoots will be before the signing, it would be a waste of my cash :no:

I'm really sorry, but there is absolutely no way to guarantee this. Even if I told you "yes, this will happen" now something could happen on the day to prevent this. Traffic delay, camera Equipment malfunctioning etc.

Purchased a diamond pass as I am a big football fan and like people before have said once in a lifetime opportunity. Does anyone know if Pele will dedicate autographs or will we have to wait till the event to find out?

That's never known until the event and can even change throughout the day.

Purchased a diamond pass as I am a big football fan and like people before have said once in a lifetime opportunity. Does anyone know if Pele will dedicate autographs or will we have to wait till the event to find out?

Ok thanks for the info Im hoping he does but like you say there's probably a number of factors that can effect this. Cheers

Ok thanks for the info Im hoping he does but like you say there's probably a number of factors that can effect this. Cheers

It's always best to assume it's a no. You're less likely to be disappointed that way.

I know there will be no posed photos during the signing but could SM find out if we will be able to take photos of Pele autographing our items?

This is something else that won't be known until the day, and there will be signs up if it is the case. At a best guess by myself (and it really is just a guess) I would say that it is likely there will be no photos at all.

Yeah, one would assume he'll be one of those guests who will be in a cordoned off area with security guards ready to swat a camera out of your hands.

Because he's Pele. The actual Pele.

That is a given. Well the walled off area and the security guards are. I am hoping you are all too well behaved to try something with cameras. :P I know I am hoping in vain, but maybe I am lucky. Because it's Pele. The actual Pele.

• Like 1

I have missed Pele three times, so not going to miss this chance. Photo booked, as couldn't afford Diamond pass, and judging from a previous events he will probably be hidden from general view, and I will get to meet the man...for a couple of seconds at least :)

• Like 1

Yeah, one would assume he'll be one of those guests who will be in a cordoned off area with security guards ready to swat a camera out of your hands.

Because he's Pele. The actual Pele.

That is a given. Well the walled off area and the security guards are. I am hoping you are all too well behaved to try something with cameras. :P I know I am hoping in vain, but maybe I am lucky. Because it's Pele. The actual Pele.

I actually live-stream my life 24/7, but I guess for the actual Pele I can 'go dark' for a while.

hello anyone can help to me. i have been order with pele dimaond last Friday then i check my bank credit they say i order two diamond so how know can one refund mistake i want order one not two :(

Goldgold you need to email the office and explain it to them. Have you got 2 diamond ticket reciepts or have they just accidentally charged you twice? Either way, email shop@showmastersevents.com as they will be the only ones who can deal with this for you. Let them know what your order number/s are.

You may have to wait a day or so for them to get back to you, they have a lot of emails to deal with so don't worry if you don't get a reply from them straight away.

Edited by Raylenth