Latest Guest Announcement - RICHARD DEAN ANDERSON

• Showmasters Admin

Latest Guest Announcement – Richard Dean Anderson

Attending: Friday, Saturday & Sunday

Autograph Price: £50

Photo Shoot Price: £50

Diamond Pass Price: £145

This is scheduled to be Richard’s only European event appearance in 2017!

B8_Bc_KZ0_CMAAGq_JU.jpg

008_macgyver_theredlist.jpg

a75cba8cae8345db35d9efcf56dcd513.jpg

b4d0f9b94864a973f4fb9d839697ff76.jpg

Stargate SG-1 (TV Series)

Colonel Jack O'Neill

Stargate: Atlantis (TV Series)

Major General Jack O'Neill

SGU Stargate Universe (TV Series)

Lieutenant General Jack O'Neill

MacGyver (TV Series)

MacGyver

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000760/

• Like 4

One of the nicest guests I've ever had the pleasure of meeting in all my years of doing these shows! Cannot recommend meeting him highly enough.

That's what I was going to say. Met him a few times and he's just completely lovely.

• Like 1

Hi

I missed getting an auto with RDA last time because of the insane queue and all the gold pass holders getting priority. I tried for a whole day and didn't even move. If I buy a diamond pass for say, Friday, am I guaranteed an auto that day as I can't come back? What if my number is called out before I've actually gotten into the venue? Will I still be given priority, or would I have to go to the back of the queue like everyone else?

You can only choose the day of your photo for a Diamond Pass. Diamond Pass activities always well be spread out over the weekend.

Diamond Passes are called by number for autographs, like the Virtual Queue tickets. There is no guaranteed day when you will be seen for an autograph.

You can turn up any time after your number has been called, but of course that doesn't help if you can attend one day only and your number may not be called that day. Crew will try to help, but especially for a slow signer like RDA there may not be anything they can do.

This is just from my personal experience with a Diamond Pass, as I have only done a Diamond Pass once.

I would say that if you are looking to meet a certain actor who is on the Diamond Pass list (Richard Dean Anderson, Christopher Lloyd, Famke Janssen, Jeremy Renner as examples) I would suggest purchasing a Diamond Pass as it does guarantee you to get an Autograph and a Photo Shoot first hand.

When I purchased a Diamond Pass for Famke Janssen, I was able to go to the head of the queue to acquire my autograph. And later on in the day for the Photo Shoot, Diamond Pass and Gold Pass holders were first in line for their Photos.

Again, this is just from my experience, so don't take my word fully for it as things may change.

I hope this helps.

Im being lazy now. But... what is The autograph limit? Can I get more than the one included in the pass? (If I pay ;) )

It's the same as usual, so 5, as a Diamond guest is pretty much guaranteed to be on VQ tickets. That 5 will include the one or two that are included in the pass so you can purchase another 3 or 4 along with it. Unless of course it is stated otherwise as Michael J Fox was limited to just one each and others could not be purchased.

Edited by Wrong Name
  • Like 1

Im being lazy now. But... what is The autograph limit? Can I get more than the one included in the pass? (If I pay ;) )

It's the same as usual, so 5, as a Diamond guest is pretty much guaranteed to be on VQ tickets. That 5 will include the one or two that are included in the pass so you can purchase another 3 or 4 along with it. Unless of course it is stated otherwise as Michael J Fox was limited to just one each and others could not be purchased.

Correct, you pay at the desk, Gold passes will not get Priority for RDA this time as he is now a Diamond Pass guest, so only diamond pass holders will get priority and Gold pass holders will need to get a VQ ticket. The auto times will not be released as guests are generally always at the signing table unless they are at photoshoots/talks/lunch/on a break. The Autos work on a VQ ticket system so you need to go to their queue line where you will be given a ticket with the guest name and a number on it. At the end of the line there is a sign saying something like 1-100 on it, so ticket numbers 1-100 can join the queue. You can join the queue any time after your number has been called. The Diamond pass holders will be called first, then VQ tickets.

Edited by Wrong Name
  • Like 1

Can anyone advise me? I'd love to be able to meet Richard, but I've not had the chance until this event. I see that lots of people have met him before, do you have any tips? I don't want to spend the whole day there in a queue and not meet him, as has happened to me in the past with a different organiser.