Latest Guest Announcement - JOHN BARROWMAN

showmasters

Quick question here.

I have never met him and I have never purchased a Diamond pass before. 

Now, if I am going to be able to attend only Sunday and I would like his photo with the coat and the autograph, is it really worth it getting a Diamond pass? As the pass does NOT include the photo I want (it includes the standard)  I'd still have to pay for the other photo, I wouldn't enjoy the talk since that's Saturday, so the only thing I would really get would be the guarantee of the autograph.

Put like this it looks like I answered myself, lol, but I know he is really popular so I don't know how difficult it would be to get his autograph if I cannot be in the VQ early on Sunday.

Thanks in advance!

1 minute ago, KarenRoss said:

Quick question here.

I have never met him and I have never purchased a Diamond pass before. 

Now, if I am going to be able to attend only Sunday and I would like his photo with the coat and the autograph, is it really worth it getting a Diamond pass? As the pass does NOT include the photo I want (it includes the standard)  I'd still have to pay for the other photo, I wouldn't enjoy the talk since that's Saturday, so the only thing I would really get would be the guarantee of the autograph.

Put like this it looks like I answered myself, lol, but I know he is really popular so I don't know how difficult it would be to get his autograph if I cannot be in the VQ early on Sunday.

Thanks in advance!

As always, it's only you who can answer the 'is it worth the extra' question, but yeah, I think you kind of already have. It all depends how distraught you'd be if you miss out on his auto. If you can stay until the very end on Sunday you'll maximise your chances of getting the auto without needing to go Diamond.

It's a chicken and egg question Karen.  He is really popular so he is going to be busy.  The diamond does guarantee the auto but only you can decide how much you want the auto and if it's enough to buy the diamond package for it.

7 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

It's a chicken and egg question Karen

Nu-uh. 

Unless you mean where you really want a chicken and your two options are to spend a large amount on a chicken, or buy an egg for less, but risking the chance that it never turns into a chicken.

• Like 1

Lol okay yeah, I agree it all comes down to how much I want his autograph. I'd like it but I'm not gonna be devastated if I don't get it. I can also stay as late as needed on Sunday, yeah, so I think I will just buy the coat photoshoot and try to get his autograph throughout the Sunday. :) Thanks!

You have to wait until you are in the queue castle, no guest is ever official announced as doing them.  And be aware that even if they are doing them that can change during the day - John is going to b very busy though

Personal guess: no on selfies, Pictures of signing may be allowed at some Point throughout the day - either not allowed first and then allowed when line dies down or allowed first and stopped if line too Long.

This is not official confirmation, for the official wording please refer to our resident Care Bear. ;)

• Like 3