Malcolm Merlyn

Torchwood (TV Series)
Captain Jack Harkness / Captain Jack

Doctor Who (TV Series)
Captain Jack Harkness

Zero Dark Thirty
Jeremy

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0057882/

One of the nicest guys you'll ever meet. Had the pleasure of meeting him at Milton Keynes Collectormania. Happy in a way that it's a repeat guest I've met as it'll be money saved. Pleased for those who've missed him in the past though.

• Like 2

Awesome, awesome guest. I'm definitely coming to CM this June! Would I be able to get a "selfie" with him, or would I have to book the photoshoot? Either way, I'm meeting him! Thanks Collectormania and the man himself for making it happen!

Shame he's not at London as I need him to sign my companion poster and Torchwood box set but I guess with those prices I'll get over it :whistling:

I don't think the prices are that bad - especially for a guest like him!

Edited by Spenii_
  • Like 1

Shame he's not at London as I need him to sign my companion poster and Torchwood box set but I guess with those prices I'll get over it :whistling:

I don't think the prices are that bad - especially for a guest like him! You should see what they're charging elsewhere

it's a 125% price increase since I met him in England which seems a bit steep. But I guess he's a main cast member in Arrow now.

Also you're not allowed to mention other cons so you need to remove that bit before a mod deletes your post.

Edited by StuartG2198
  • Like 1

Awesome, awesome guest. I'm definitely coming to CM this June! Would I be able to get a "selfie" with him, or would I have to book the photoshoot? Either way, I'm meeting him! Thanks Collectormania and the man himself for making it happen!

There is a less than 1 percent chance that he'll do photos at the table. Book the photoshoot. His shoots regularly sell out and this is almost for sure the only way you will get a picture.

I remember meeting him and paying 10 pounds for an autograph by the way. ;) Prices tend to go up when a career takes a certain path.

Already met him, thank goodness, but if you haven't go see him as he's a great guest. And very huggy in the photoshoots. :D

Yeeeees, to the point when I saw this on twitter I briefly considered working out travel, entrance and photoshoot costs just to get another hug!

(that picture remains one of my favourite with a guest)