Carter Hall / Hawkman

Burn Notice (TV Series)
Victor

24 (TV Series)
Mark Bishop

Andromeda (TV Series)
Balance of Judgment / Remiel / Gabriel

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0788218/

A diamond pass guarantees you at least one auto (sometimes they include two autos) a photo and usually something else (poster, thirty, mug) and a lanyard stating who the pass is for. Diamond pass holders always jump to the front of the queue too but only for the guest the diamond pass is for. Hope this helps :)

I can't believe i'm going to meet Michael Shanks, i've wanted to meet him for years! Showmasters you have made me so happy! Even tempted with a diamond pass as I don't want to risk missing his autograph, not sure how busy he will be, does anyone remember from past events?

I can't believe i'm going to meet Michael Shanks, i've wanted to meet him for years! Showmasters you have made me so happy! Even tempted with a diamond pass as I don't want to risk missing his autograph, not sure how busy he will be, does anyone remember from past events?

It's hard to judge really, if you were there for the whole event I think you'll be able to get him without too much trouble on a VQ ticket. He hasn't been over for a while IIRC so he'll be busy but I don't think he'll be John Barrowman busy.

This is only my guess though, if you feel more comfortable getting the Diamond pass to ensure getting him, then go for it. Unfortanately no one can tell you for definite how it will go.

• Like 1

It's hard to judge really, if you were there for the whole event I think you'll be able to get him without too much trouble on a VQ ticket. He hasn't been over for a while IIRC so he'll be busy but I don't think he'll be John Barrowman busy.

This is only my guess though, if you feel more comfortable getting the Diamond pass to ensure getting him, then go for it. Unfortanately no one can tell you for definite how it will go.

Thanks Raylenth, think I will try on the day then but also need Amanda and John but i am doing all weekend. I suppose i could always upgrade to a diamond pass nearer the time if theres still some left, thanks!

Thanks Raylenth, think I will try on the day then but also need Amanda and John but i am doing all weekend. I suppose i could always upgrade to a diamond pass nearer the time if theres still some left, thanks!

I think you may be able to buy diamond passes at the event as well if they haven't sold out. That one might need confirming by the mods though.

I think you may be able to buy diamond passes at the event as well if they haven't sold out. That one might need confirming by the mods though.

That was always possible in the past, yes. I have not been informed of any changes.

• Moderators

As Reylenth said it's always very difficult to predict, Michael will be popular and hasn't been over for a while. Again, if you can get there early and be around all day you stand a very good chance of getting what you want, if you want to absolutely guarantee that you will meet him without any fuss or hassle and can afford it then go for a diamond pass.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...