Lea Thompson, Crispin Glover, Michael J Fox, and Christopher Lloyd.

Beth

Lea Thompson, Michael J Fox and Christopher Lloyd all attended in 2015. Unfortunately, and I hate to say it, it might seem unlikely that we're gonna get MJF to another con with Showmasters due to his Parkinsons and the fact that his diamond pass was so high priced. Christopher Lloyd, I can see attending again, same with Lea Thompson but I don't see Crispin Glover attending.

• Like 1

Lea Thompson, Michael J Fox and Christopher Lloyd all attended in 2015. Unfortunately, and I hate to say it, it might seem unlikely that we're gonna get MJF to another con with Showmasters due to his Parkinsons and the fact that his diamond pass was so high priced. Christopher Lloyd, I can see attending again, same with Lea Thompson but I don't see Crispin Glover attending.

Crispin Glover HATES back to the future so even if he did show up you could expect another Steven Berkoff experience

• Like 1

The 2015 show when Michael attended was announced that it would be his Only European signing, so I wouldn't get your hopes up I'm afraid.

For more BTTF guests personally this time round I'd love Charles Fleischer (Back to the Future 2/Roger Rabbit) to attend!!

Crispin Glover HATES back to the future so even if he did show up you could expect another Steven Berkoff experience

Didn't they say the same about Thomas Wilson though? I also don't think Glover is likely (he doesn't seem the type), but one can hope.

I'm actually hoping for Mary Steenburgen or Elisabeth Shue!

• Like 1

• 7 months later...

Of course we can hope and dream but Glover is highly unlikely. After the lawsuit, Glover is apparently not allowed to be involved with anything that promotes BTTF. So even if we were to get him, I'm guessing he wouldn't sign anything BTTF related.

Crispin Glover is actually doing a con in America this month, it especially mentions that he won't sign BTTF 2 or 3 items (including trilogy boxsets) given the recasting   the issues but it appears he'll sign first movie, so it's not 100% out of the question

• Like 1