Guest Announcement this Friday @ 7pm

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

Friday 13th. An unlucky date for some, but a good date for our fans attending Collectormania 24, as we will be announcing our latest addition to the lineup @ 7pm.

This guest hasn't been at an event of ours for over 2 years, and is from a much loved TV show 1f642.png:) No further clues will be given at present... so let the random guessing commence!

Guest_Announcement.jpg

A few thoughts... (these are just my own personal thoughts/guesses/assumptions, I may well be wrong!)

It says 'is from a much loved TV show' so it's a guest who's specifically known for one single TV show (which makes me think it may not be someone like Karen Gillan as she'd be as popular for Marvel films as she is for Doctor Who).

The announcement was made on the Facebook page yesterday, so it's a guest who's worthy of a three day build-up, so I'm thinking it's a main cast member from a very popular TV series who will likely be one of the main headling guests for this event (some of the guests who've been guessed so far don't really seem worthy of a three day build-up).

While, yes, the guest is being announced on Friday 13th (which could be a clue), it's important to note that they do most of their big announcements on Fridays anyway so it could just be a coincidence. (plus, they've drawn attention to the fact that the announcement is Friday 13th and it would be unusual for them to give such a big clue in the original announcement).

My immediate guess is Peter Dinklage or Lena Headey.

it depends on if that's the persons silhouette in the pic or not

It's not. It's a stock generic shadow person.

:( had my hopes dashed now :(

Why? Your guess is as good as the others and as he has attended before the dates still work, if you said Matt Smith to most people who know his name they would surely say Dr Who so it's still applicable. I know he's doing The Crown now but I don't think I'd describe that as a 'much loved tv show'.

I'm not saying it's him, you may be waaaaaaaaaaaaaay off base, but you may not b wrong either. It's just as likely as those guessing all the other names.

• Like 1

There doesn't seem to be much excitement/interest for this announcement compared to normal... is it because it's for CM instead of LFCC??

Guys, it's the day of the announcement!

And they posted a weird live video thing on Facebook that may have included clues, if you weren't aware.