The films you've seen, in 2017

natedammit

Do any of you guys use Letterboxd? I have found the monthly tasks on there are so much fun and can give you that push you need to watch a certain movie that may have been on your watchlist for ages but you have just not got around to watching. The app is nice and handy too! Like IMDB but better for movies in my opinion. 

15 minutes ago, Coles84 said:

Do any of you guys use Letterboxd? I have found the monthly tasks on there are so much fun and can give you that push you need to watch a certain movie that may have been on your watchlist for ages but you have just not got around to watching. The app is nice and handy too! Like IMDB but better for movies in my opinion. 

I refuse to use anything that removes a letter for no reason.

• 2 weeks later...

I've been keeping a list:

The Snowman (2017)- I really enjoyed it.

Kingsman The Golden Circle - Loved it.

Halloween 2 (2009)- Decent.

Blade Runner 2049- Absolutely brilliant.

VHS- A good film.

Rings- Sucked.

Freddy's Revenge (ANOES 2)- Weird but entertaining.

Jason Takes Manhattan- Terrible 

Freddy vs Jason- I love it.

The Texas Chainsaw Massacre: Revelations- Abysmal.

The Ritual. What a disappointment! Started off really strong. Interesting storyline and characters. But it quickly went downhill in the second half when it was revealed what was behind on what was going on in the forest.

Planning on watching Happy Death Day and Jigsaw this month. Hopefully they will be better!

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Raylenth said:

And how was Sherlock I mean Khan, Oh god, Doctor Strange?

Honestly? Unexpected, heard he was in it but suprised at the role he had. He was funny as usual, kinda gutted now I missed him at lfcc.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Law-dono said:

Honestly? Unexpected, heard he was in it but suprised at the role he had. He was funny as usual, kinda gutted now I missed him at lfcc.

Thanks Law-dono, seeing it Thursday and can't wait.  BC will be back at some point I'm sure, he's done a few events now so I can't see him never doing another.

Edited by Raylenth
No reason at all, keep scrolling passed!

Just now, Raylenth said:

Thanks Law-dodo, seeing it Thursday and can't wait.  BC will be back at some point I'm sure, he's done a few events now so I can't see him never doing another.

Dodo?! Thats the last time I help you! :P

• Like 1