The films you've seen, in 2017

natedammit

3 hours ago, Raylenth said:

Which one though?  Remember to specify the date when there are remakes ect.

Also, it is better when people are putting short reviews (even one word or an emoji is good) otherwise it just becomes people naming films. 

• Like 1

I saw film No: 33 yesterday "The Hitman's Bodyguard"  it was okay.  Much better then Alien Convenient (but saying that so were the other 31 I'd seen) which for me was an absolute stinker of a film.  I would of loved to of seen the script for SLJ as nearly every sentence he spoke throughout the movie had a swear word attached.

6 minutes ago, ChloeLou said:

I remember watching it at the cinema, but I wasn't keen on it.  The cast is great, though, but I just wasn't keen on the film.

I agree that it's pants, and disagree that the cast is great! ;)

21 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Hey, I watched yours!  :whistling:

Whaaat? I was in a rush to justify a fictitious monster/robot fight with a One-Monster-at-a-Time wormhole in order to lengthen the time allocation of the plot of a motion picture aimed at reminiscing Power Rangers fans...! :whistling::blush:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, wjbleming said:

Whaaat? I was in a rush to justify a fictitious monster/robot fight with a One-Monster-at-a-Time wormhole in order to lengthen the time allocation of the plot of a motion picture aimed at reminiscing Power Rangers fans...! :whistling::blush:

They could have tied it in with another brand name because that wormhole was a bit like a Pez dispenser.

Them! (1954)

It looks likeRidley Scott was influenced by this film based on the scene in "Alien" with Dallas in the air vents. 

The Los Angeles storm drain features heavily too (famous for the drag race in "Grease")

• Like 1

2 hours ago, The Friendly Dalek said:

T2: Judgment Day

I saw it in cinema yesterday in 3d, and it made it even cooler than it already was!

Yeah, heard it was pretty cool in 3D. James Cameron stated he would love to watch "2001" in 3D on the big screen (as would I!)

• Like 1