The films you've seen, in 2017

natedammit

8 hours ago, natedammit said:

Yeah, and yet somehow pretty cute was enough to win it an Oscar ahead of Kubo; Moana; My Life as a Zucchini; and The Red Turtle. That's not to mention the films that didn't even get nominated. Not that I'm bothered.

I'm sensing a touch of bitterness? I'm only saying I liked the movie.

17 minutes ago, Faerie Tanith said:

I'm sensing a touch of bitterness? I'm only saying I liked the movie.

Me? Bitter? Probably. You are perfectly entitled to like it, I kind of liked it too - but if you ever find yourself in charge of an awards ceremony for the films of 2016 I would be delighted if you would look elsewhere for your animation category winner. Thank you in advance.

I saw Dunkirk at the weekend and it is so good. The film itself didn't make me cry   but then i read an article where a 97 gentleman who served there had been to see the film and he came out saying that "it was just like being back there." and that choked me good and proper. If that isn't a testament to Christopher Nolan's direction I don't know what is. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Tony1975 said:

Any good? I wasnt keen on the first one but enjoyed The Conjuring.

It was very good!  My friend and I both enjoyed it immensely!  I liked the first one, though, so I wanted to see this one...  I loved both of The Conjuring films, too! :smile:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ChloeLou said:

It was very good!  My friend and I both enjoyed it immensely!  I liked the first one, though, so I wanted to see this one...  I loved both of The Conjuring films, too! :smile:

Thanks all will check It out!

• Like 2