The films you've seen, in 2017

natedammit

Just now, Raylenth said:

What was Bwatch like?  I have no intention to see it but do wonder....

Really good film! Just switch off your brain for two hours and enjoy it for what it is. It pays homage to the tv series (which I am a fan of) well. Lots of action, laughs. Plus cameos from The Hoff and Pamela Anderson! What more could you ask for!?!

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, Tony1975 said:

Really good film! Just switch off your brain for two hours and enjoy it for what it is. It pays homage to the tv series (which I am a fan of) well. Lots of action, laughs. Plus cameos from The Hoff and Pamela Anderson! What more could you ask for!?!

I have thought about seeing Baywatch...  I don't know if I will pay out to see it in the cinema, but I am interested in seeing it.

Watched Wonder Woman today and found it very disappointing.

Started of ok and quickly went downhill for me. Boring story, unbelievable bad guy, jokes that felt out of place and some dodgy looking CGI.

Shame as Gal Gadot is great in the role but was let down by a poor script. If there is a sequel then I hope that Cheetah will be the enemy in it!

Edited by Tony1975

15 minutes ago, ChloeLou said:

I was just looking for a film to watch and came across this...  I had heard of it, so I decided to check it out.  It was very good! :smile:

Two of the stars Sharni Vinson and Wendy Glenn were at London a few years ago. Always regretted not getting their autographs when I had the chance. Hopefully SM can get them back one day.

21 hours ago, Tony1975 said:

Two of the stars Sharni Vinson and Wendy Glenn were at London a few years ago. Always regretted not getting their autographs when I had the chance. Hopefully SM can get them back one day.

I hope they can get them back, too! :smile:

• Like 1

On 6/2/2017 at 4:53 PM, ChloeLou said:

You're Next (2013)

Loved the film. Got both the ladies to sign my blu ray a few years ago, great girls! Had some fun with them as I was first in line on day one for them.

Watch the Director of You're Next's next film - The Guest. Bloody awesome film! Maybe even better. 

29 minutes ago, RomeroSavini said:

Loved the film. Got both the ladies to sign my blu ray a few years ago, great girls! Had some fun with them as I was first in line on day one for them.

Watch the Director of You're Next's next film - The Guest. Bloody awesome film! Maybe even better. 

Haven't seen this film. Possibly better than You're Next? That's going to take some beating! Will have to take a look :D

• Like 1

19 hours ago, RomeroSavini said:

I haven't seen The Guest yet.  I just had a look into it.  Sounds pretty good!  I will have to give it a watch! :smile:

• Like 1

In Cinemas:

Assassin's Creed

xXx: Return of Xander Cage

La La Land

The LEGO Batman Movie

The Great Wall

Kong: Skull Island

Power Rangers

Ghost in the Shell

Going in Style

Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2

Diary of a Wimpy Kid: The Long Haul (For my younger brother's birthday)

Pirates of the Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge

On 04/06/2017 at 5:03 PM, wjbleming said:

Wasn't as bad as the reviews on IMDb were saying. Was alright. :smile:

I might check it out...  I saw some reviews on YouTube for it, but they weren't so good!  But I'm thinking about seeing it! :smile: