Sherlocked UK 2017

showmasters

https://www.buzzfeed.com/jessicamisener/13-things-benedict-cumberbatch-looks-like?utm_term=.abbzoQBge#.jdLONBW1Q

Came across this and thought of you, Raylenth. :thumbup:

(Hope that link is ok to display on the forum, mods, if not, I'm sorry)

:no:

This one is more like it

https://www.buzzfeed.com/ailbhemalone/reasons-benedict-cumberbatch-is-the-perfect-man?utm_term=.cjXW4Q0gk#.ubpkb3BXv

• Like 1

So I've taken the plunge and bought silver tickets, sorry if I'm being thick but does that get me the set photos included or just individual shots with the guests bar BC and MF of course!!!?

No, set shots are not included, it's just the standard ones, excluding the people you mentioned for the lower packages. You will be able to buy any set shoots you want when they go on sale though.

Edited by Raylenth

Thanks for the info, it's taking a lot to get my head round these packages!!!

Please don't hesitate to ask anything castleforever, we are mostly old timers around here who have a few Sherlocked's (and other events) under our belts and are always happy to help as best we can. The details can be a lot to take in sometimes, even for us, especially when you are sure the T's & C's mean one thing, someone else thinks it means something else and then everyone screams and melts down ;)

Are we still talking about the website? Because it sounds like fans watching the show. Especially the "someone else thinks it means something else and then everyone screams and melts down"

Edited by jhw
  • Like 1

Are we still talking about the website? Because it sounds like fans watching the show. Especially the "someone else thinks it means something else and then everyone screams and melts down"

Insightful comments from our US correspondent, there.

On a happier note - 280 days to go!

• Like 1

Weird. I was going to say that my cold brain was missing what you mean there jhw! Then I noticed for some reason my quoting your post has included the bit you removed even though I quoted it after you had edited it :huh: If that makes sense.

And I get it now. Yes we sound like we are trying to unravel all the links in the show. :thumbup:

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh I don't know what is happening. The last bit of your sentence was definitely missing from my screen and it just read "Are we still talking about the website? Because it sounds like fans watching the show" and now it's back so what I typed above makes me now look completely mental.

• Like 1

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh I don't know what is happening. The last bit of your sentence was definitely missing from my screen and it just read "Are we still talking about the website? Because it sounds like fans watching the show" and now it's back so what I typed above makes me now look completely mental.

We love you anyway x

• Like 1

Thanks for the info, it's taking a lot to get my head round these packages!!!

Please don't hesitate to ask anything castleforever, we are mostly old timers around here who have a few Sherlocked's (and other events) under our belts and are always happy to help as best we can. The details can be a lot to take in sometimes, even for us, especially when you are sure the T's & C's mean one thing, someone else thinks it means something else and then everyone screams and melts down ;)

Thank you. Believe it or not I went to the first Sherlocked with a gold package but this time round everything seems so much more confusing as to what is and isn't included! I'm keen to do the tilting set but baffled by how the coat thing will work!!!

I'm keen to do the tilting set but baffled by how the coat thing will work!!!

Just to be clear in case you haven't, you will need to buy a ticket for that as it's only included in the VIP and Platinum tickets. With regards to the coat we are all hoping they will have a variety on offer to cope with the smallest to the largest of us.

Edited by Raylenth
  • Like 1

Just realised that at least with a hotel location I won't be crapped on by a pigeon seconds before going into a photo shoot again. :clap:

Yay! And no need to wrangle coats and all your possessions around all the time. I'm looking forward to it more because of that.

Another very good point.

• Like 1

I may have accidentally purchased a platinum pass (again) without actually getting my annual leave sorted at work... *whistles*

I panicked okay? I panicked! I seen that we could shmooze with guests at the drinks receptions and the Scot in me screamed DRINK! I was helpless :( AND 3 themed party nights!! 3!!! Spoiling us! :D

But anyway yes, I am RIDICULOUSLY EXCITED!!! :D

• Like 3