Sherlocked UK 2017

showmasters

Raylenth if I were to buy a silver package and was attending only one day, can u get all your photodshoots during one day? Obviously last year they had moriarty one day and Holmes the next (I know they don't include benedict or Martin if they attended) I would possibly attend 2 days but maybe 1 day with family and work commitments and travel from Ireland. Just thinking ahead if I could kill all photos during one day?... Ty. X

We don't know anything about the photo schedule yet, sorry.

The Crew will try to help if someone has to leave early. But if you're planning on only one day straight away it gets difficult. It's the same with the Diamond Passes at LFACC, the activities are spread over the whole Weekend. The passes are not meant as a "fast track".

I totally understand being able to go one day only. But it would be a Little unfair on the others if someone gets to skip all photo lines with that reason - they made an effort to be there both days, and we don't know what they had to do for it.

Also the higher the number of guests the unlikely it is that this even works out timewise - going by my thought that there is more than one photo area.

• Like 2

Raylenth if I were to buy a silver package and was attending only one day, can u get all your photodshoots during one day? Obviously last year they had moriarty one day and Holmes the next (I know they don't include benedict or Martin if they attended) I would possibly attend 2 days but maybe 1 day with family and work commitments and travel from Ireland. Just thinking ahead if I could kill all photos during one day?... Ty. X

It's really hard to advise on that Hanklily simply because we don't have a lot of info on how it is working this time. The FAQ says "Photo shoots will be called by ticket type and group, starting with VIP, then Platinum, then Gold, then Silver and then by group". The chances of being able to get every photo shoot done in 1 day would be slim I'd have thought.

• Like 1

Cheers mate, with my wife's birthday being October 30th I am probably on dangerous ground even considering it lol. Thank u for your advice... I have collectormania and lfcc to look forward to in the interm and will make a decision closer to the time. Ty sir. X

Cheers mate, with my wife's birthday being October 30th I am probably on dangerous ground even considering it lol. Thank u for your advice... I have collectormania and lfcc to look forward to in the interm and will make a decision closer to the time. Ty sir. X

Miss, Madam or Ma'm is acceptable, Sir is not :smile::whistling:

• Like 1

Think this would make a nice poster but it's only a promo image so not available as a print.

I honestly don't think there will be many more posters available so I guess it's either design something yourself or something from a site like Etsy

poster-season-4.jpg

• Like 2

That would indeed make a great poster. Well, we have a decent amount of time to find something, though as you say, there might well not be any new posters released. Hmmm. I'll have to have a think. At least there are some great people coming who I still need to sign my Chronicles, so that's a good start! But something S4 related is definitely required.

• Like 2

I had a lovely photo of Amanda and Martin and asked her to sign that. For some reason I didn't even think about getting another auto for Chronicles!

Ah, I always say hindsight is a wonderful thing. One thing to maybe consider, when they put the pre order details up for the LA Sherlocked, if they allow send in's, you could send it to them to get her to sign just in case we don't get her at this one.

That's part of the reason I do my auto list so I know before I go up and get all panicky who I want on what. Well, I say I do it to help me but you saw what happened to me in Ben's queue and how useless it turned out to be for him!

• Like 1

I had a lovely photo of Amanda and Martin and asked her to sign that. For some reason I didn't even think about getting another auto for Chronicles!

Ah, I always say hindsight is a wonderful thing. One thing to maybe consider, when they put the pre order details up for the LA Sherlocked, if they allow send in's, you could send it to them to get her to sign just in case we don't get her at this one.

That's part of the reason I do my auto list so I know before I go up and get all panicky who I want on what. Well, I say I do it to help me but you saw what happened to me in Ben's queue and how useless it turned out to be for him!

That's a brilliant idea. I will remember.

And you weren't useless in Ben's queue! I thought you were very organised and even got him using the right pens on the right things! And I'm glad I got to help - it gave me more time to talk to him...

• Like 1

That's a brilliant idea. I will remember.

And you weren't useless in Ben's queue! I thought you were very organised and even got him using the right pens on the right things! And I'm glad I got to help - it gave me more time to talk to him...

Lol, that it did. I was thinking of when we were paying and I got so flustered I paid for more than I wanted and had to go back and for a moment it looked liked they weren't going to be able to refund me.

• Like 1

I didn't get Amanda on my Chronicles either as I had her sign the poster with her on it that we got given at the 1st Sherlocked. I have always just gone for the one auto per guest per year.

18 autos?? Damn, that's either £880 or £935. *gulp* :eek:

• Like 1

I certainly wouldn't pay more than £55 for a Ben auto that he didn't sign in front of me but that's just me. I gave my pre-signed Ben autograph a value of £20/£25 when I was working out how much my Platinum ticket is worth so far (just cos I like to do that, like to know am getting a good deal lol) , though I have no idea how much people pay for these things outside of a convention.

• Like 1