Sherlocked UK 2017

showmasters

AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I MET MARTIN FREEMAN TONIGHT AND HE IS SO LOVELY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Push me sideways  and call me Albert!

I still can't believe it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Raylenth
  • Like 5

Wait a mo, Mr. Bear, Mr. Freeman could be an avid attendee to our dear forum and be completely aware of our RayRay's status, and having looked our RayRay up on social media, knows what she looks like and therefore was able to recognise our RayRay when he met her last night and played on her official lady status as a nod to her fame.

Either that or Mr. Cumberbatch showed him a picture of our RayRay and told him, "Watch out for her" ;)

3 hours ago, Littlemisstrouble6179 said:

That's very exciting :D did he sign Sherlock stuff or was it just play related? 

Play stuff only Miss I'm afraid, I got programmes signed for me, Pink Lady and Evil.  It took 3 days of going every night but I got him!

1 hour ago, natedammit said:

Wait a mo RayRay: he pushed you and called you a man's name? Does he not know your official lady status?

For him, I wouldn't care either way :D

1 hour ago, wjbleming said:

Wait a mo, Mr. Bear, Mr. Freeman could be an avid attendee to our dear forum and be completely aware of our RayRay's status, and having looked our RayRay up on social media, knows what she looks like and therefore was able to recognise our RayRay when he met her last night and played on her official lady status as a nod to her fame.

Either that or Mr. Cumberbatch showed him a picture of our RayRay and told him, "Watch out for her" ;)

:drool::drool::drool:

1 hour ago, wjbleming said:

I see what you're saying.

You're Martin Freeman aren't you?

4 minutes ago, fruitbat00 said:

Quick question guys how do upgrade. Where do I do it and how quick or easy is it. I couldn't see anything on the event page.  But I may just be missing it.

Log into your eventbrite account and you should be able to upgrade from there. I did it when I upgraded back in January.

I'm still awaiting my email but that's not unusual for me, hopefully it'll come within the 24 hour time period. I'm PRESUMING I'm in group C though as my friend who upgraded the same time as I did ( on the 10th January, so one day after tickets went on sale) is in that group. It looks like there could be a slight clash with our Meet and Greet with Mike Collins and our Auto with Jonathan Aris on the Saturday. Jonathan's auto time is from 10.55-12.15 and our auto slot is 11.55-12.05 but the M&G starts at 12. Not sure how rude it would be considered if some of group C arrived late?

Edited by evilfairie

1 hour ago, evilfairie said:

I'm still awaiting my email but that's not unusual for me, hopefully it'll come within the 24 hour time period. I'm PRESUMING I'm in group C though as my friend who upgraded the same time as I did ( on the 10th January, so one day after tickets went on sale) is in that group. It looks like there could be a slight clash with our Meet and Greet with Mike Collins and our Auto with Jonathan Aris on the Saturday. Jonathan's auto time is from 10.55-12.15 and our auto slot is 11.55-12.05 but the M&G starts at 12. Not sure how rude it would be considered if some of group C arrived late?

Unless my head is way more messed up than I think you can go for autographs any time after your group has been called.

16 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

Unless my head is way more messed up than I think you can go for autographs any time after your group has been called.

But some groups letters are called BEFORE ours, like they go backwards...that's confusing me. So Jonathan's goes... D, E, F and then later G, H. A, B, C.  ? Our group is called last....no space after to have it. So can we go earlier??  Sorry, am just a tad confused.

Edited by evilfairie

@evilfairie There's this bit in the e-mail that might put your mind at ease:

Autographs
You will see in the schedule that Saturday has your blocks listed but for our two day guests you will also have the opportunity to get autographs on Sunday if that fits your time table better.

The way I understand it is that if you can't make it to Jonathan's auto on Saturday, you can go on Sunday, right? Or later in the day when there's no letters assigned?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Kyvire said:

Autographs
You will see in the schedule that Saturday has your blocks listed but for our two day guests you will also have the opportunity to get autographs on Sunday if that fits your time table better.

The way I understand it is that if you can't make it to Jonathan's auto on Saturday, you can go on Sunday, right? Or later in the day when there's no letters assigned?

Oh thank you Kyvrie, that might work much better. I keep refreshing to see if my email is here but not yet sadly :(

10 minutes ago, Kyvire said:

Autographs

5 minutes ago, evilfairie said:

Oh thank you Kyvrie, that might work much better. I keep refreshing to see if my email is here but not yet sadly :(

Well spotted Kyvire, that's good. 

1 hour ago, Kyvire said:

Autographs

Exactly.

I probably know the answer to this already. I am one of the later groups for Rupert's photo on Sunday and it occurs after I have to leave. Is there any chance at all to go to the earlier session, or will I (as I fear) just have to miss out?

1 hour ago, jcangel said:

I probably know the answer to this already. I am one of the later groups for Rupert's photo on Sunday and it occurs after I have to leave. Is there any chance at all to go to the earlier session, or will I (as I fear) just have to miss out?

Talk to crew and they'll see what they can do. If you have a train ticket or anything like that be prepared to show your travel documents.

Guys, I'm on the fence about attending but may get a ticket tonight to attend over the weekend or even a weekend ticket possibly.

What's this about an e-mail with schedules etc? If I attend as just a regular punter how does that work for queuing for autographs? Am I even likely to get autographs if I'm not buying a silver, platinum entry pass? Really just looking to get Sian's and Marcia's signature, hence my uncertainty about attending...

Any help you give is appreciated!