Sherlocked UK 2017

showmasters

My friends and I are planning on dressing up a bit for them. For the Friday night both of my friends are wearing scrubs and I'm being lazy and will go as a visitor so just need some grapes :lol: The Saturday night I am wearing a Victorian style nightgown and have a dark brown ringlet wig and then for the Sunday I have some pretty new Pj's (any excuse, I love Pj's :D)

• Like 1

So just finished S1 E2 of my rewatch and realised John has been responsible for quite a lot of death so far, which I hadn't really thought about before, the naughty man.

Jeff Hope (OK it was to save Sherlock)

Shan's henchman with the crossbow bolt (it was unintentional as he was just trying to divert its path from Sarah)

Soo Lin.  She was in danger and John left her alone knowing the assassin was there to go and chase after Sherlock.

2 episodes in and 3 people are dead because of John.  

35 minutes ago, evilfairie said:

I think I'm the only one who's really excited. I don't need the big names to have a great time (I've got my Rupert, I'm happy lol) I know I'll get the value from my Platinum ticket and am really looking forward to my first hotel based convention :D

I am looking forward to it but for me the proper excitement usually starts when I'm actually there/on the way - I've been doing these on and off since '98 so I think I'm a bit old and jaded now :D

Edited by Raylenth
  • Like 2

I'm getting pretty excited now its getting closer and i'm slightly more prepared, I have finally got outfits for all 3 partys and some new colthes I actally like for the daytime.

I've had a fantastic time at the prior Sherlocked events but i wanted to see and do everything so spent a lot of time getting stressed out about how on earth I could fit everything in. I don't want to see everyone this year so i'm hopping i can relax a bit more, and maybe even get to see a talk from start to finish, without having to clock watch then run out halfway though coz i've got 3 phootshoots all going on a same time.

Saying that i think the last time i felt relaxed was possibly in the 20th century so I may mayme holding on  to a tad too much hope there :lol: