Sherlocked UK 2017

showmasters

• 2 weeks later...
56 minutes ago, The Pink Lady said:

Ooh, are there hints somewhere??

Not so far as to who it could be, just what they replied in the Facebook post about being in Bournemouth this weekend, in reply to a comment about asking for some more guests they said: Just waiting for some contracts to be signed

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Raylenth said:

Not so far as to who it could be, just what they replied in the Facebook post about being in Bournemouth this weekend, in reply to a comment about asking for some more guests they said: Just waiting for some contracts to be signed

Excellent news! Please let it be.... any of the people we have asked for.

:poki:

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

I just saw that and my excitement went up a notch to the level called  'really quite excited now' . I've been itching for a new guest announcement.

• Like 3

I see another Rupert hug in my future. :wub:

Today's announcements are brilliant (apart from the Vinette one, that sucks big blue hairy balls)

I also like how we can now say it's 'next month' I mean, I know we're only at the beginning of this one and it's at the end of October, but still, NEXT MONTH!!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, wjbleming said:

..and Benedict ...and Martin... ;)

7 hours ago, evilfairie said:

We're not asking for much. :whistling:

They go without saying really don't they.  It's like the mods said in another thread, that we don't need to ask for the big names really as they know people want them.  However I do occasionally have a vision of Ben and Martin not coming as they weren't asked because SM said none of us asked for them :D

Edited by Raylenth
  • Haha 1