Sherlocked UK 2017

showmasters

I've Just had a look at the Platinum pass details and I am a little confused. One of the points says that you get a standard photo with each attending guest but a further point says that you get priority in purchasing tickets for Martin and Benedict. Does this apply to on set photo shoots only or is this for all photo shoots.

I've Just had a look at the Platinum pass details and I am a little confused. One of the points says that you get a standard photo with each attending guest but a further point says that you get priority in purchasing tickets for Martin and Benedict. Does this apply to on set photo shoots only or is this for all photo shoots.

I think by the wording it should cover set shoots as well as it just says 'photo sessions' not 'standard photo's'. The Platinum package does include standard photo's and Ben and Martin will be included in that but some do like to buy additional standard photo's as well so some platinum holders may use the priority access to ensure they get them.

I think by the wording it should cover set shoots as well as it just says 'photo sessions' not 'standard photo's'. The Platinum package does include standard photo's and Ben and Martin will be included in that but some do like to buy additional standard photo's as well so some platinum holders may use the priority access to ensure they get them.

So just to clarify IF they attend then Benedict and/or Martin's photos are included in the platinum ticket? I wasn't sure given the wording either and the mention of priority purchases for those and assumed that meant they weren't.

So just to clarify IF they attend then Benedict and/or Martin's photos are included in the platinum ticket? I wasn't sure given the wording either and the mention of priority purchases for those and assumed that meant they weren't.

I've asked for confirmation. The way I am reading it they are not included, but this is not official confirmation.

• Like 1

I've asked for confirmation. The way I am reading it they are not included, but this is not official confirmation.

Thanks. It will be good to know one way or another :smile:

Clarification would be good then, thanks QS. The website doesn't say anywhere that Ben or Martin would be outside the Platinum inclusions if they do attend and as it does specify that they will be included in the autograph allowance I'd be extremely surprised if their standard photo wasn't included either.

• Like 1

Plat does say "1 standard individual photo shoot with each guest in attendance" There is nothing that says anyone is excluded. They didn't even do anything about declaring 'lead guests' as they have previously.

Edited by jhw

Plat does say "1 standard individual photo shoot with each guest in attendance" There is nothing that says anyone is excluded. They didn't even do anything about declaring 'lead guests' as they have previously.

There is a blurb about Platinum Guests getting priority sales if Martin and Benedict attend. This is what prompted our discussion. This may just be for extra photo tickets if you wish to buy them.

There is a blurb about Platinum Guests getting priority sales if Martin and Benedict attend. This is what prompted our discussion. This may just be for extra photo tickets if you wish to buy them.

That's what I'm assuming, it'll be for extra's and the set shoots and the like. I know each event's set up may be a bit different so we can't assume that what happened before will again but this is what the set up was last time.

• Like 1

I am happy to confirm that I was wrong. This footnote is just for extra tickets as Raylenth suspected.

Thanks for confirming Queen. I've said before but you really can find yourself over analysing the word 'and' to make sure you know what it means sometimes when you start panicking over interpretations. So when this comes up again in 6 months and the querying starts again at least we have the answer right here.

• Like 2

I am happy to confirm that I was wrong. This footnote is just for extra tickets as Raylenth suspected.

Thanks for confirming Queen. I've said before but you really can find yourself over analysing the word 'and' to make sure you know what it means sometimes when you start panicking over interpretations. So when this comes up again in 6 months and the querying starts again at least we have the answer right here.

But what does 'and' REALLY mean? Well, the first known use was in 1946 derived from the German word 'Und' along with the Dutch word 'En' also the Old English word 'And'. There is also evidence for it to have originated from the Latin word 'Andus'. But I digress....

• Like 1

But what does 'and' REALLY mean? Well, the first known use was in 1946 derived from the German word 'Und' along with the Dutch word 'En' also the Old English word 'And'. There is also evidence for it to have originated from the Latin word 'Andus'. But I digress....

Next you'll be telling us you know where 'dog' originates from!

You asked for it...

The domestic dog (Canis lupus familiaris or Canis familiaris)[2] is a member of genus Canis (canines) that forms part of the wolf-like canids, and is the most widely abundant carnivore. :poki:

You asked for it...

The domestic dog (Canis lupus familiaris or Canis familiaris)[2] is a member of genus Canis (canines) that forms part of the wolf-like canids, and is the most widely abundant carnivore. :poki:

Sigh. That is not an explanation of where the word 'dog' comes from. No one really knows!

You asked for it...

Sigh. That is not an explanation of where the word 'dog' comes from. No one really knows!

Woops, wrong mode, it's Old English. Comes from the word docga, which is of unknown origin.

• Like 1