Horror Guests and Horror Franchises

On 07/01/2017 at 6:17 PM, Showmasters Pre Orders said:

Good evening all

What horror guests do people want to see this year. What films do you want to see guests from? Are you a Friday fan, or do you prefer Myers, or even a fan of the more extreme horrors such as Saw. There are so many types of horror films out there that its hard to label horror under one genre.

Let me know.

JG

It’s got to be Kane Hodder 

• 3 weeks later...

Tony Todd , Virgina Madsen , Director Bernard Rose , Xander Berkeley A candyman reunion.

Clive Barker , Doug Bradley , Kenneth Cranham , Simon Bamford , Nicholas Vince , Ashley Laurence , Barbie Wilde , Oliver Smith , Sean Chapman , Claire Higgins,  Imogen Boorman , Valentina Vargas , Kevin Yagher , Anthony Hickox , Kenny carpenter,  Kevin Bernhardt,  Kim Myers,  Charlotte chatton, Craig Schaeffer , Terry Farrell , Paula Marshall ,  the cast and crew from the Hellraiser Films.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

nobody has mentioned the hottest horror topic of 2018 yet,  Nick Castle! the original and best " Shape" who is reprising his role 40 years later in the new Halloween movie due to drop in October 2018!!! surely he must be a contender to be invited over as a starguest of horror by showmasters this year at some point? it's a no brainer! :D

• Like 1

i'm not spamming the same things all over the forum, i have it in " guest suggestions" and in the horror section which is appropriate. and this last post is up to date from Nick castle on twitter, you can't simply just post a request one time and leave it, or nothing will happen! and i understand the more you post won't bring the guest any faster or at all, but i am not doing any harm trying right? ;)

As a matter of fact you can post a request one time, yes. And then leave it for a while. All you are doing on here is requesting the same two guests, for months, partly bumping topics once a week. 

You may think it is not doing any harm, but what you are doing is annoying people. And if we get messages the mods eventually have to say something. Eventually = now.

Take your pick please and post in only one place.  You've been pretty much the only one posting in the Nick Castle guest suggestion topic, so maybe here is the more appropriate place.

This is the reason why users here are approaching the mods. Some users have tried contacting other users directly, and there's been yelling and fights. Instead of asking themselves what possibly they could have been doing wrong too many people get defensive and even eventually will start attacking others. If someone asks us to do something we will not reveal names, ever.

I'm repeating my request above for the last time. I have explained exactly what the issue is, please respect that.

• 1 month later...
  • Moderators
On 13/02/2018 at 10:01 PM, charliechuck71 said:

i'm not spamming the same things all over the forum, i have it in " guest suggestions" and in the horror section which is appropriate. and this last post is up to date from Nick castle on twitter, you can't simply just post a request one time and leave it, or nothing will happen! and i understand the more you post won't bring the guest any faster or at all, but i am not doing any harm trying right? ;)

Please do as queen asks. Trust me when I say I check this page weekly, we are currently working on some horror guests but a lot of things come into play when booking a guest. 

• 3 weeks later...