Horror Guests and Horror Franchises

I spotted these rare names going backwards thru the dr who universe if u could get them in if possible?

Kismet Delgado (Roger's wife)

Sonny Caldinez (Indiana Jones, Fifth Element)

Valentino Musetti (Alien3, Inspector Morse/stuntman)

On ‎01‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 4:51 PM, Showmasters Pre Orders said:

Hi All, 

Sorry I've not posted much recently but come on TOBE HOOPER. You have to agree LFCC has some nice horror guests. I strongly believe this will be Tobe's LAST UK maybe European show. 

Chris Durand ticks both Friday 13th and Scream

Tom Morga Friday 13th, Halloween. Texaschainsaw massacre, PLUS about 30 other boxes. 

Adrienne King and Robbi Morgan from the original F13. 

Andrew Robinson Hellraiser

Imogen Boorman Hellrasier 2 FIRST EVER UK SHOW

Hopefully there is something there for everyone. 

Once AGAIN I ask a favor. For those of you on facebook please share the Tobe Hooper announcement 

Thank you, see you in 4  weeks

Jason G 

Thank you for all your efforts in getting some great horror names for this event and hopefully for many more events to come,i,for one,very much appreciate it. 

I'll be meeting Tobe Hooper,Adrienne King,Robbi Morgan and Imogen Boorman,i'd absolutely love to have met Mads(Hannibal)Mikkelsen too,but,i'm pretty gutted as my budget won't stretch to it.

I hope these horror guests are successful for you and it means that we get many more great names in the future.

Thanks again!

Your wanting horror? Y not try and get these???

Brian Levinson (Matilda, Predator 2)

Tracey Walter (Silence of the Lambs, Batman, Conan the Destroyer)

Kathy Barbour (Matilda, Tales from the Crypt)

Albert Wilkinson (Labyrinth, Countess Dracula, Willy Wonka)

Ariana Richards (Jurassic Park, Tremors)

Ross Partridge (Stranger Things, Jurassic Park)

Robert 'Bobby z' Zajonc (Shawshank Redemption, Interview with the Vampire)

Gordon Michaels (Jurassic Park, Scream 4)

Billy Brown (Cloverfield, Star Trek, Starship Troopers, How to Get Away with Murder)

Colton James (The Cell, Jurassic Park, Austin Powers)

Patricia Bethane (Mad Men, True Blood, Longmire, Species 3)

following on the horror theme

Britt Ekland (Man with the golden Gun, The Wicker Man)

Roy Boyd (The Omen, The Wicker Man, Emmerdale)

Juliet Cadzow (The Wicker Man, Dr Who)

Alex Palmer (28 Days Later, Harry Potter, Master and Commander)

David Schneider (28 Days Later, Mission Impossible, A Knight's Tale)

Noah Huntley (28 Days Later, Snow White and the Huntsman)

Leo Bill (28 Days Later, Alice in Wonderland, The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo)

Adrian Christopher (28 Days Later, Torchwood)

Natalie Mendoza (The Descent, Moulin Rouge)

Myanna Buring (The Descent, Twilight)

Sean Pertwee (Gotham, Dog Soldiers, Event Horizon)

Darren Morfitt (Dog Soldiers, Silent Witness)

Bryn Walters (Dog Soldiers, Joseph and the Amazing Technicolour Dreamcoat)

Shaun Dooley (The Woman in Black, Eden Lake, The Awakening)

James Gandhi (Eden Lake)

Leon Davis (Hellraiser, Dr Who)

Niall Buggy (Alien 3, Hellraiser, Father Ted)

Neil Maskell (Kill List, Utopia, Humans)

Michael Smiley (Perfume, World's End, Kill List, Rogue One)

Struan Rodger (Stardust, Dr Who, Kill List, Chariots of Fire)

Ben Crompton (Game of Thrones, 102 Dalmatians, Kill List)

Mark Kempner (The Worlds End, Kill List)

David Schofield (Gladiator, Pirates of the Caribbean, An American Werewolf in London)

Albert Moses (Octopussy, An American Werewolf in London)

John Salthouse (The Spy who Loved Me, An American Werewolf in London)

John Owens (Shanghai Knights, The Wolfman)

Here's my list 

Nightmare on elm st 

Robert Englund,Heather Langenkamp

Exorcist

Linda Blair , Max Von Sydon

Hellraiser

Doug Bradley,Clare Higgins,Andrew Robinson,Simon Bamford,Nicholas Vince,Oliver Smith

Leprechaun 

Warwick Davis, Jennifer Anniston ,Mark Holton

19 hours ago, Clyde said:

Here's my list 

Nightmare on elm st 

Robert Englund,Heather Langenkamp

Exorcist

Linda Blair , Max Von Sydon

Hellraiser

Doug Bradley,Clare Higgins,Andrew Robinson,Simon Bamford,Nicholas Vince,Oliver Smith

Leprechaun 

Warwick Davis, Jennifer Anniston ,Mark Holton

They have already stated that Max Von Sydow wouldn't be able to because of his age etc,which is real shame.

9 minutes ago, Captain_Kronos said:

I know there will be a limit on what can be said,but is there any chance of some kind of feedback on the general "vibe" from SM Jason? On how the Horror guests went down and the outlook for more Horror guests in the future?

I wouldn't expect any comments from Jason in a couple of days at least. He's also handling the pre-order Service and his priority right now will be getting the LFACC items out.

1 hour ago, Queen_Sindel said:

I wouldn't expect any comments from Jason in a couple of days at least. He's also handling the pre-order Service and his priority right now will be getting the LFACC items out.

That's cool,i understand,hopefully he'll check in on here at some point and maybe pass comment:D

• Moderators

LFCC rocked, but its LFCC and when that amount of people come through the door its had not to hit the numbers needed. 

They all said the UK fans were great and Imogen can't wait to meet fans at her local show in Glasgow. Don Shanks I'm hoping gets a warm welcome at Bournemouth. 

But now back to filling more envelopes. 

Jason G 

32 minutes ago, sickkgirl said:

Showmasters why dont you guys do a horror con in London would be great to see you guys offer us UK fans a solely horror convention.

It's been said a number of times - Jason repeated it in the post above yours basically - if the Horror fans prove the numbers are there it is a definite Option. Prove the numbers are there not only at LFACC and you may get your wish granted.

1 hour ago, Queen_Sindel said:

It's been said a number of times - Jason repeated it in the post above yours basically - if the Horror fans prove the numbers are there it is a definite Option. Prove the numbers are there not only at LFACC and you may get your wish granted.

But horror guests will bring in the fans as they also star in non horror projects too. I have been to many cons and have seen Sid Haig with a full line all day and Elvira and Diter Leister if you get the right star you will sell out the venue.

sickkgirl, I have hidden a number of your posts because due to the wording I can't leave them on without potentially risking legal issues.

I just got what I had heard confirmed because I didn't want to put out wrong info. Weekend of Hell is no longer run by the original Person. Showmasters' Partner who they are running the Comic Con Europe Events with has now taken over.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

sickkgirl, I have hidden a number of your posts because due to the wording I can't leave them on without potentially risking legal issues.

I just got what I had heard confirmed because I didn't want to put out wrong info. Weekend of Hell is no longer run by the original Person. Showmasters' Partner who they are running the Comic Con Europe Events with has now taken over.

I think that is great for Jason if Thomas is not running the show anymore and would help that they will consider to join with the other business to help promote a show over her in London alot of fans are asking for one a were excited that one was happening this year until it was pulled.

3 hours ago, Showmasters Pre Orders said:

Weekend of Hell is run by the same team as German comic con (who we will have full send in service with going forward) The name mentioned is no longer involved. 

http://weekend-of-hell.com/

This is part of us. Follow on facebook and keep an eye on the guest announcements. 

Jason G 

Jason its great that your doing an autograph service but its not the as meeting them in person and recieving the autograph would you consider of booking the guests from that show to one of your other like collector mania or London

• Moderators
16 hours ago, sickkgirl said:

Jason its great that your doing an autograph service but its not the as meeting them in person and recieving the autograph would you consider of booking the guests from that show to one of your other like collector mania or London

With the amount of possible horror guests out there is highly unlikely that US horror guests will get more then one show. LFCC will always have x amount of slots for horror like it has the last few years. Horror at regionals is not working and pre orders are next to zero for them. 

As someone who started collecting autographs in 1998 I was willing to travel the length of the country to meet a guest I wanted. No matter who we book these days the replies are why can't they do this show..... The answer to that is simple, if we are losing money on them once why would we do it a second time??? 

Horror is such a wide category, its very hard to please all horror fans, with one or two guests. At this point I think its highly unlikely that we continue to bring US horror guests over next year to the regional shows. Sadly there are not enough UK based horror guests that want to do shows to keep horror at the regionals. 

Jason G  

• Like 1