As I can't post this elsewhere at the moment

Raylenth

Mrs QS........will we be seeing you there? Especially as you couldn't come to the previous one. Or are you doing the US one? Or both?

Neither one I'm afraid. I am cursed. :( Couldn't get off from work for the US one and will be in Florida for the UK one.

Poop. :no:

I'm foolishly apprehensive about the US announcement tomorrow. I think to myself "what if it's Martin?". Then 97% of me will be going "YAY for the people going to the US event, that's absolutely brilliant" but 3% of me will be going "Ahhhh, does that mean we won't get him :crying: now"

I know it doesn't mean anything, just because a guest does or doesn't do an event doesn't mean anything for the others and he may not even be available for the UK one. And in fact we are all operating under the 'it's really unlikely that he will be coming anyway' pretext. But still.

• Like 2

I know exactly how you feel. With the last two events, I had written off any chance of Martin being there from the outset, because he just doesn't do this sort of thing. But this time we all seemed to get a sense that it might be a possibility! If that is what's announced tomorrow, I'll be soooo glad for our friends over the water, but just like you, apprehensive that it means Birmingham is out.

But I keep remembering the words if Doris Day : Que sera, sera, whatever will be, will be!

• Like 1

I will be going this year as well have organised ticket and hotel room. Could't afford a platimun ticket out right so will try to upgrade later.

I'm i bit confused though some people are confirming the hotel took a £30 charge I was charged the full £300. On the plus side though I booked a twin by mistake I thought I was stuck with it as said it was non changable but they switched me with no hassale.

Hi Angel, yeah I recall a few people saying they had been fully charged. According to the website A £30 non-refundable deposit is required at the time of booking, remaining balance to be paid on departure. so they should only have taken the non refundable £30.

I guess it depends on how fussed you are about it. You could call/email them and say that they should only have charged the £30, but on the flip side, you are paid in full so therefore won't get a massive bill at the end. If you aren't fussed I probably still would email them and state that they have charged you incorrectly and you would like confirmation that they will honour the terms of the booking agreement and will refund all but the £30 if you cancel. Then you have it in writing.

Edited by Raylenth

http://www.arwelwjones.com/sherlock-iv.html#PhotoSwipe1486674231097

I think Arwel's put some more pics up on his site, as I don't remember all of them and they are fantastic.

I've got to link a couple as they have to be seen.

dscf0471_orig.jpg

Look at this close up of the pictures that line the wall of the final 'escape' room built at Musgrave. There's a few that look like genuine young Mark Gatiss and that middle one looks like they've edited young Mark in with young Ben!

dscf0465_orig.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...