showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

Latest Guest Announcement - Zarene Dallas

Attending: Sunday

Autograph Price: £10

Zarene_Dallas_Rogue_One_2.jpg

Zarene_Dallas_Rogue_One_1.jpg

Zarene_Dallas_Headshot_1.jpg

Avengers: Age of Ultron (stunt performer)

Fast & Furious 6 (stunt double: Gal Gadot - uncredited) / (stunt driver - uncredited) / (stunt driving double: Michelle Rodriguez - uncredited) / (stunts)

Skyfall (stunts)

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2448278/

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So given the lack of a photoshoot in the store and a lack of a response to my last message, I assume a photoshoot with Ms Dallas isn't even being worked on?

Let's hope she's OK with doing selfies, then! :-)

Stenun, you've been around long enough to know the answer to that. And that answer is "Negotiations will not be commented on." That is valid for possible guests as well as for existing guest's contract details.

Actually, I didn't know it was for existing guests too. I assumed everything would have been worked out already.

I posted my first question in case it was just an oversight and my one today to say "OK, no worries".

But if there's still a chance, even better! :-)

Contracts are agreed on, but that does not mean extras can't be added. SM even managed to negotiate some extra photos with Stan Lee back then, but they were slightly more expensive then becauser they were not included in the original contract.

Stan Lee was actually pretty much the only case too where I remember SM posting they were working on something. Otherwise no negotiations are commented on.

Contracts are agreed on, but that does not mean extras can't be added. SM even managed to negotiate some extra photos with Stan Lee back then, but they were slightly more expensive then becauser they were not included in the original contract.

Stan Lee was actually pretty much the only case too where I remember SM posting they were working on something. Otherwise no negotiations are commented on.

Fair enough.

As I said, I wasn't aware that negotiations could still be ongoing once a contract was signed. I assumed therefore that either there was going to be no photoshoot or SM had forgotten to post details of it. I will wait and see if there are any developments. :-)

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...