Latest Guest Announcement - TOM WILSON

showmasters

Have more Diamond Pass photo shoots for the Saturday become available? When I last looked it seemed you couldn't book the Saturday photo shoot, only Friday and Sunday. Hmm. Might be time to request an upgrade if possible.

The stock is still adjusted manually, so yes, this is possible.

Please contact the store if you want to go for an upgrade.

• Like 1

Have more Diamond Pass photo shoots for the Saturday become available? When I last looked it seemed you couldn't book the Saturday photo shoot, only Friday and Sunday. Hmm. Might be time to request an upgrade if possible.

The stock is still adjusted manually, so yes, this is possible.

Please contact the store if you want to go for an upgrade.

Thanks QS

• Moderators

and to think only short while before Tom was announced I was listening to his "Convention Song" it was really entertaining

I'm a fan of Tom's stand up and loved the convention song, I keep hoping that he will sing the question song in his Q&A.

I know you can normally join a later shoot if you miss when yours is called but what happens if you dont make the diamond pass gravestone photo shoot for Tom? Can you just get the regular photo shoot?

No. If you miss that you have missed out. The shoots are not interchangeable.

I want to get thr diamond package but id rather have a normal photo shoot rather than the prop shoot

Same here. Toying with the idea of seeing if I can upgrade to the Diamond pass but not not sure if I want the tombstone prop photo.

• Like 1

I want to get thr diamond package but id rather have a normal photo shoot rather than the prop shoot

Same here. Toying with the idea of seeing if I can upgrade to the Diamond pass but not not sure if I want the tombstone prop photo.

The Diamond Packages are as it is and can't be customized, sorry.

• 4 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, jon22 said:

If you have a diamond pass, can you purchase more autographs on top?

Yes, unless otherwise specified in the original announcement you can purchase up to 5, as per the usual VQ rules, including however many are in the pass allowance.

Edited by Raylenth

On 24/04/2017 at 8:40 PM, Raylenth said:

Yes, unless otherwise specified in the original announcement you can purchase up to 5, as per the usual VQ rules, including however many are in the pass allowance.

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

I'm thinking of buying a Diamond Pass for Tom, but I'd much rather have a photo by the Delorean than the Tombstone. It'd be great if it was possible to "upgrade" or change the photo shoot included with the Diamond Pass.

32 minutes ago, Naboo79 said:

I'm thinking of buying a Diamond Pass for Tom, but I'd much rather have a photo by the Delorean than the Tombstone. It'd be great if it was possible to "upgrade" or change the photo shoot included with the Diamond Pass.

I'm afraid that's not possible.

• Moderators
46 minutes ago, Naboo79 said:

As Wrong Name has rightly said the photos included as part of the diamond pass are non transferable and as such you would have to buy this extra.

22 hours ago, StuartG2198 said:

As Wrong Name has rightly said the photos included as part of the diamond pass are non transferable and as such you would have to buy this extra.

Gotcha. Thanks for clarifying. Perhaps my suggestion can be used at future LFCCs :)

I really want to meet Tom and get an autograph, so I can't decide if I should get a Diamond Pass for him, or try my luck with a Gold Pass. I guess it's hard to predict how busy he will be and how many VQs he'll get to. Has anyone met him at a different con and if so, what was he like in terms of "popularity"? I know he only started doing cons again very recently..

In any case, a great guest and I'm so happy he's going to the LFCC this year :D

If you definitely want an auto the Diamond pass is the safest option.  he is a rare signer and especially with the reunion they did with a lot of the other cast recently I imagine he will be busy with people wanting to add to their items for BTTF.  As you say it's unpredictable but for certainty you have to consider the Diamond.

• Like 1

• Moderators

I have to agree with Reylenth, Tom has always been a VERY rare signer and I anticipate that he will be busy, the rest of the cast were hugely popular during the 30th Anniversary in 2015.  

If he is someone you REALLY want to meet then, if you can, go for a diamond pass to offer the assurance that you will meet him, he was my first Diamond this year as I know I would've kicked myself if I missed the chance when I had it.

Edited by StuartG2198
  • Like 2

15 hours ago, StuartG2198 said:

I have to agree with Reylenth, Tom has always been a VERY rare signer and I anticipate that he will be busy, the rest of the cast were hugely popular during the 30th Anniversary in 2015.  

If he is someone you REALLY want to meet then, if you can, go for a diamond pass to offer the assurance that you will meet him, he was my first Diamond this year as I know I would've kicked myself if I missed the chance when I had it.

I ended up buying a Diamond Pass for Tom. Thank you for the input :)

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 2016-12-30 at 7:02 PM, dvdrob13 said:

Considering for years he refused to sign BTTF items it's a great addition to the line up.

Wow that's surprising.

What happened there then?  

Did he think the role was a bit beneath him back then or something?

• Moderators

He was very much focussed on his work within Comedy and I think just wanted to keep a distance from the role during that time.

If you have a look on YouTube at some of his songs like the question and comic con songs they are great.

• Like 1