Latest Guest Announcement - TOM WILSON

showmasters

On Sun Jan 01 2017 at 3:36 PM, terrier26 said:

I'm considering buying the diamond pass as I'll be travelling from Manchester and want to guarantee an autograph.

However, I'll be attending on the sunday and the talk is planned for the saturday only.

Is there a talk on Sunday too or an option to have the diamond pass without the talk?

Do people think that you will need a diamond pass to guarantee an autograph on a sunday?

Terrier26  , did you decide to buy the diamond pass for Tom?. I am travelling from Wigan, which isn't too far from Manchester.  I would like to buy the Diamond pass. 

17 minutes ago, ITSMEBILLY said:

What is the collectors book that is listed next to his regular photoshoots price?

Is it the Sports Aluminac from Back to the Future Part II

No, it's been discussed many times Billy :D  It's card protective booklet for your photo, like you get at a theme park if you buy a pic of you on a ride.

21 hours ago, Zaigor said:

I think we need a bit more clarification on this as the Diamond Pass description states that the photo shoot is with the tombstone but his normal shoot in Photo Area D on Saturday states that it will be Diamonds and then Golds and he is doing a separate shoot in the Green Screen area at 3.05 with the Tombstone.  I have the Diamond pass and selected Friday as my photo day which on the schedule is at 11.00 and does not list Diamonds and Golds as I assume it is expected to be quieter but he has a separate photo session featuring the Tombstone at 12.10.  Do the Diamond Pass holders have to go to the Green Screen area or will they have the tombstone in the normal photo area

Just to confirm this again: All Diamond Pass holders get the Tombstone photo which is in the Green Screen area.

If you have a Diamond Pass and have bought a Standard photo in addition the Diamond Pass Priority will be honored for the Standard shoot. This is why this Little blurb is in the Standard session.

Again, this is only if you have an additional Standard photo. If you try to use your Diamond Pass photo on the Standard Photo this will not be honored.

The Tombstone Photo has not been specifically marked Diamond because it is a Diamond exclusive shot, and apparently the thinking was that this would be clear. Guess this thinking was wrong. ;) It should be amended when/if we get a Version 7 of the schedule.

1 hour ago, Queen_Sindel said:

Just to confirm this again: All Diamond Pass holders get the Tombstone photo which is in the Green Screen area.

If you have a Diamond Pass and have bought a Standard photo in addition the Diamond Pass Priority will be honored for the Standard shoot. This is why this Little blurb is in the Standard session.

Again, this is only if you have an additional Standard photo. If you try to use your Diamond Pass photo on the Standard Photo this will not be honored.

The Tombstone Photo has not been specifically marked Diamond because it is a Diamond exclusive shot, and apparently the thinking was that this would be clear. Guess this thinking was wrong. ;) It should be amended when/if we get a Version 7 of the schedule.

Thank you for clearing this up.

Quick question: I have a diamond pass for Tom. When I get my autograph included with the pass, is it possible to purchase a second autograph at the same time, or do I need to re-queue (most likely with a VQ ticket?)

Thanks!

6 hours ago, Naboo79 said:

Quick question: I have a diamond pass for Tom. When I get my autograph included with the pass, is it possible to purchase a second autograph at the same time, or do I need to re-queue (most likely with a VQ ticket?)

Thanks!

Yes, you can buy additional autographs and no, you do not Need to re-queue.

• Like 1

Hi everybody, 

Got a question concerning the schedule... It says that the only Diamond Pass photo is with the tombstone, I am planning to do it on Friday which is at 12:10pm. However on Saturday, there is a  specific "diamond pass" photoshoot, one at 12:25pm. But then, there is another tombstone photoshoot at 3pm. Could somebody tell me what's this diamond pass photoshoot? Is that with the tombstone too (doesn't seem to be located in the green screen area either!) Thanks!

4 minutes ago, EmmainCandyland said:

Hi everybody, 

Got a question concerning the schedule... It says that the only Diamond Pass photo is with the tombstone, I am planning to do it on Friday which is at 12:10pm. However on Saturday, there is a  specific "diamond pass" photoshoot, one at 12:25pm. But then, there is another tombstone photoshoot at 3pm. Could somebody tell me what's this diamond pass photoshoot? Is that with the tombstone too (doesn't seem to be located in the green screen area either!) Thanks!

I think the wording is open to interpretation. It's a photo with Tom and you, and a separate photo of you and the tombstone, from what I've read. :smile:

24 minutes ago, wjbleming said:

I think the wording is open to interpretation. It's a photo with Tom and you, and a separate photo of you and the tombstone, from what I've read. :smile:

Yes, I actually just read the post above, didn't realised it's been answered! All cleared now, thanks!

1 hour ago, wjbleming said:

Now thats confusing me. I thought the diamond pass photo is one photo, with yourself, Tom Wilson AND the tombstone all in the same one photo. There is no point for a diamond pass holder to go to the standard photo shoot unless they have purchased a standard photo in addition to the diamond pass.

I'm correct QS?

Edited by spengler

• Moderators
25 minutes ago, spengler said:

Now thats confusing me. I thought the diamond pass photo is one photo, with yourself, Tom Wilson AND the tombstone all in the same one photo. There is no point for a diamond pass holder to go to the standard photo shoot unless they have purchased a standard photo in addition to the diamond pass.

I'm correct QS?

You are correct, the pass details are below, the photo is with you, tom and the tombstone.  The diamond pass DOES NOT include a standard photo with Tom.

Tom Wilson:

1 x Standard Photo Opportunity with Tom Wilson and the Back to the Future Tombstone. Please choose the day you want to have your photo taken at check out.

1 x In-person autograph with Tom Wilson. This can be on either your own personal item or a 10x8 supplied by us. No virtual queue ticket is required, however Finn Jones  Diamond Pass Holders will be called in batches. Your number can be found on your pass. Not all passes may be called the first day.

1 x Seat at the Back to the Future talk which will take place on Saturday. All Tom Wilson Diamond Pass holders will have reserved priority seating and do not need to purchase a separate ticket. Exact time of the talk will be confirmed closer to the event. Please check the website for details.

1 x Diamond Pass Exclusive Tom Wilson Dog Tag

1 x Exclusive Mug

1 x Exclusive print

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, StuartG2198 said:

You are correct, the pass details are below, the photo is with you, tom and the tombstone.  The diamond pass DOES NOT include a standard photo with Tom.

Tom Wilson:

1 x Standard Photo Opportunity with Tom Wilson and the Back to the Future Tombstone. Please choose the day you want to have your photo taken at check out.

1 x In-person autograph with Tom Wilson. This can be on either your own personal item or a 10x8 supplied by us. No virtual queue ticket is required, however Finn Jones  Diamond Pass Holders will be called in batches. Your number can be found on your pass. Not all passes may be called the first day.

1 x Seat at the Back to the Future talk which will take place on Saturday. All Tom Wilson Diamond Pass holders will have reserved priority seating and do not need to purchase a separate ticket. Exact time of the talk will be confirmed closer to the event. Please check the website for details.

1 x Exclusive Mug

1 x Exclusive print

Thanks Stuart.

I've explained the Saturday shoot in the non-green screen area already. The word "Diamond" is mentioned there because the Diamond Pass Priority will be honoured. However, the shoot is not included in the Diamond Pass. You have to buy a separate ticket, but you get to go first.

Hello All, Just one quick question. I am attending the event tomorrow and I don't have a diamond pass so I was hoping to get to the queue early and get a virtual queue ticket. What are the chances of getting an autograph ? 

Does anyone have any experience of trying to get an autograph from a popular guest without being able to afford a diamond pass ?

Thanks for any advice

5 minutes ago, consultmoi said:

Hello All, Just one quick question. I am attending the event tomorrow and I don't have a diamond pass so I was hoping to get to the queue early and get a virtual queue ticket. What are the chances of getting an autograph ? 

Does anyone have any experience of trying to get an autograph from a popular guest without being able to afford a diamond pass ?

Thanks for any advice

I got there pretty early last year and got a VQ for Dolph Lungdren

Got his auto in the morning very quickly actually. Each guest is different though.

• Like 1

On 7/26/2017 at 8:21 PM, StuartG2198 said:

Tom Wilson:

1 x Exclusive Mug

1 x Exclusive print

What happened to the Exclusive Tom Wilson Dog Tag? Did anyone get theirs? Noticed its not listed on the forum anymore

I was genuinely worried that Tom might be  strange meet given things I have read about him and BTTF in the past, but he was great.  Really engaged the queues for autos and photos on his arrival and was great in his talk too.  I was really happy to have bought a diamond pass here!

• Like 2

5 hours ago, bobd_uk said:

I was genuinely worried that Tom might be  strange meet given things I have read about him and BTTF in the past, but he was great.  Really engaged the queues for autos and photos on his arrival and was great in his talk too.  I was really happy to have bought a diamond pass here!

I second this 100% he was great, friendly and welcoming and very good in his talk 

On 8/1/2017 at 6:09 PM, Baggieboi said:

I second this 100% he was great, friendly and welcoming and very good in his talk 

I third this! I was prepared for him to be a little uninterested or unresponsive but what we got was a warm, funny and genuine bloke who really made my day. He was hilarious in the talk and great in his shoots and at the signing table.

I admit that when I realised that the Diamond photo was NOT a regular photoshoot, I was really disappointed because I didn't think much to the 2015 Christopher Lloyd Tombstone photos. If I'd had an option to switch my Diamond Tombstone shoot for a regular one, I would have taken it in a heartbeat......BUT........echoing Spengler's comment above, it was AMAZING and the backdrop really made the shoot something special. It's probably my favourite photo from the weekend. 

So happy to have had a chance to meet Tom and get his signature in my Sports Almanac. Such a legend.

• Like 1