Latest Guest Announcement - TOM WILSON

showmasters

7 hours ago, StuartG2198 said:

He was very much focussed on his work within Comedy and I think just wanted to keep a distance from the role during that time.

If you have a look on YouTube at some of his songs like the question and comic con songs they are great.

And he wouldn't be the first to Keep a distance from a role or even a Special Magazine shoot or something like that.

Ages ago I was more actively collecting Wrestling autographs. I had got a really old promo Card (one of the old WWF paper stock autograph Cards) of one stable and had got two of the members there to sign it already. Took me Ages, but I finally met the third one. Meanwhile the Group had disbanded. The guy took one look at the Card and said "sorry, I don't sign These items anymore."

Needless to say, my face fell. From that reaction he seemed to have realized I was just a fan who got lucky - we had come over to Summer Slam and by Chance had booked the same Hotel most of the wrestlers were staying in. He asked me: "You really want this complete, hmm?" I nodded like crazy, he took the card and signed it anyway. Special exception, all others who tried with those old photos were refused. For him that chapter was definitely closed and he didn't want anything to do with it anymore.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/9/2017 at 6:57 AM, Queen_Sindel said:

And he wouldn't be the first to Keep a distance from a role or even a Special Magazine shoot or something like that.

Ages ago I was more actively collecting Wrestling autographs. I had got a really old promo Card (one of the old WWF paper stock autograph Cards) of one stable and had got two of the members there to sign it already. Took me Ages, but I finally met the third one. Meanwhile the Group had disbanded. The guy took one look at the Card and said "sorry, I don't sign These items anymore."

Needless to say, my face fell. From that reaction he seemed to have realized I was just a fan who got lucky - we had come over to Summer Slam and by Chance had booked the same Hotel most of the wrestlers were staying in. He asked me: "You really want this complete, hmm?" I nodded like crazy, he took the card and signed it anyway. Special exception, all others who tried with those old photos were refused. For him that chapter was definitely closed and he didn't want anything to do with it anymore.

Was this SummerSlam 1992 I think it was at Wembley? I was there.

I can't believe I'm going to be one of those annoying people but... I've bought the BTTF talk and I've bought a regular photoshoot with Tom. And now I have extra money and I'd like to buy his Diamond Pass. Can I upgrade a talk ticket to a Diamond Pass and how, please? (because I have a feeling the photoshoot can't be upgraded too since it's not part of the Diamond package)

5 minutes ago, Minuialeth75 said:

I can't believe I'm going to be one of those annoying people but... I've bought the BTTF talk and I've bought a regular photoshoot with Tom. And now I have extra money and I'd like to buy his Diamond Pass. Can I upgrade a talk ticket to a Diamond Pass and how, please? (because I have a feeling the photoshoot can't be upgraded too since it's not part of the Diamond package)

Info on that is here. You need to do it by Wednesday 

I have some questions. Can you use just one diamond pass for the whole weekend, for example, if I went to meet him on two different days, or do you have to buy two diamond passes?. Or would I need to get the autograph, the photo shoot, and go to the back to the future talk all on the same day?. Do you need to queue for autographs with the Diamond pass, or is that a separate kind of meet and greet?. Also, could you please send me the link on all the different passes/entry tickets etc, and how to order them?. Thanks. 

Just now, Beth said:

I have some questions. Can you use just one diamond pass for the whole weekend, for example, if I went to meet him on two different days, or do you have to buy two diamond passes?. Or would I need to get the autograph, the photo shoot, and go to the back to the future talk all on the same day?. Do you need to queue for autographs with the Diamond pass, or is that a separate kind of meet and greet?. Also, could you please send me the link on all the different passes/entry tickets etc, and how to order them?. Thanks. 

You picked your photoshoot day. The talk is on a set day too. The autograph you will obtain whenever your Diamond Pass number is called. Could be the first day, but not necessarily. Your Diamond Pass will get you through the autograph line ONCE. If you want to see him twice you need to get a VQ ticket the other day or buy another Diamond Pass if you want to be guaranteed to see him twice.

The tickets are available through the website Beth, the link on the top right, it should be fairly obvious how to buy them but remember if buying a diamond pas you still need an entry ticket.

Edited by Raylenth

• 2 weeks later...
59 minutes ago, ITSMEBILLY said:

My photo shoot with Tom on sat is Batch 4 and his PM photo shoot is after my coach home! Help!!!

Speak to the crew at the earlier session and show them your bus tickets Billy, they will try and slip you through earlier if they can but note they may not be able to help you if they have a lot of people in the queue there at the right time, or a lot of others also needing to go through early.  As you can see activities do happen right up to the close of the show so if people choose to leave early it is possible they may not be able to help you go through earlier.

Ok, sorry but I have a confusion with the photoshoot for Tom Wilson with my diamond pass.

With the diamond pass, is it the photoshoot : "Tom Wilson + Tombstone" ? (or the normal photoshoot).    It sould be the "Tom Wilson + tombstone", it's on the description)

My confusion is because on the schedule V2 Saturday there is  (at 12h30) "TOM WILSON" Diamond first, then Goldpass... (on the regurlar photoshoot)

So ? with the Tom wilson diamond pass, is it the regurlar or the tombstone (like it's written on the descritpion of the diamond pass)

30 minutes ago, john.bttf said:

Ok, sorry but I have a confusion with the photoshoot for Tom Wilson with my diamond pass.

With the diamond pass, is it the photoshoot : "Tom Wilson + Tombstone" ? (or the normal photoshoot).    It sould be the "Tom Wilson + tombstone", it's on the description)

My confusion is because on the schedule V2 Saturday there is  (at 12h30) "TOM WILSON" Diamond first, then Goldpass... (on the regurlar photoshoot)

So ? with the Tom wilson diamond pass, is it the regurlar or the tombstone (like it's written on the descritpion of the diamond pass)

You get the Tombstone shoot with the Diamond John.

I wonder if the photographers are flexible enough to be able to take a 'normal' photo at the Diamond-only Tombstone shoot? By that I mean ignore the Tombstone deliberately and just take a normal torso shot. I saw the 2015 Christopher Lloyd Tombstone photos and personally, I'd not chose for that type of photo to be my only photo with Tom Wilson. I don't think I'm alone, hence the number of people asking if they can attend the regular shoot with their Diamond pass.

Edited by Lucifer Adams

24 minutes ago, Lucifer Adams said:

I wonder if the photographers are flexible enough to be able to take a 'normal' photo at the Diamond-only Tombstone shoot? By that I mean ignore the Tombstone deliberately and just take a normal torso shot. I saw the 2015 Christopher Lloyd Tombstone photos and personally, I'd not chose for that type of photo to be my only photo with Tom Wilson. I don't think I'm alone, hence the number of people asking if they can attend the regular shoot with their Diamond pass.

Not going to happen, sorry. It is a fixed set up with lighting and all that. They won't change that around.

5 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:
31 minutes ago, Lucifer Adams said:

Not going to happen, sorry. It is a fixed set up with lighting and all that. They won't change that around.

If you purchase the digital version following the show you could crop the pic however you like though.

1 hour ago, john.bttf said:

I think we need a bit more clarification on this as the Diamond Pass description states that the photo shoot is with the tombstone but his normal shoot in Photo Area D on Saturday states that it will be Diamonds and then Golds and he is doing a separate shoot in the Green Screen area at 3.05 with the Tombstone.  I have the Diamond pass and selected Friday as my photo day which on the schedule is at 11.00 and does not list Diamonds and Golds as I assume it is expected to be quieter but he has a separate photo session featuring the Tombstone at 12.10.  Do the Diamond Pass holders have to go to the Green Screen area or will they have the tombstone in the normal photo area

57 minutes ago, Zaigor said:

I think we need a bit more clarification on this as the Diamond Pass description states that the photo shoot is with the tombstone but his normal shoot in Photo Area D on Saturday states that it will be Diamonds and then Golds and he is doing a separate shoot in the Green Screen area at 3.05 with the Tombstone.  I have the Diamond pass and selected Friday as my photo day which on the schedule is at 11.00 and does not list Diamonds and Golds as I assume it is expected to be quieter but he has a separate photo session featuring the Tombstone at 12.10.  Do the Diamond Pass holders have to go to the Green Screen area or will they have the tombstone in the normal photo area

This came up in the schedule thread too, apparently the tombstone is a diamond only shoot, so you go to that one at the green screen area

I've just looked on the eventbrite page and the only Tom Wilson photo's for sale on Friday are standard and "with Delorean".  That means that the "with tombstone" shoot would be diamonds only, which is probably why that isn't specified!