2004 Boston United 4 (0)
Total 388 (83)
National team
1987–1988 England U21 12 (5)
1989 England B 4 (1)
1988–1998 England 57 (10)
Teams managed
2005 Kettering Town

it might be a stupid question that has been answered countless times but is the 2 autographs prices different tiers for items, like signed photos are £30, shirts are £40 etc. and if so where do posters tend to fall?

it might be a stupid question that has been answered countless times but is the 2 autographs prices different tiers for items, like signed photos are £30, shirts are £40 etc. and if so where do posters tend to fall?

Yes, that is the difference and the reason two Prices are given in the first post.

Posters fall in the flat item category and are 30 Pounds.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hi, have tried emailing through the website but hoping I may have more luck here. I can't find tickets on the event brite website for the 30/40 pound option. Only an option for the photo shoot seems to be present?

Hope you can clarify when the other option is going to be able to order as I have a shirt I'd like Gazza to sign.

Hi Gaz, you can't pre pay for auto's hence why they aren't on the ticket site. You pay for them at the venue when you are queuing for the guest. Make sure you familiarise yourself with how the auto's work before you go so that you understand what you need to do.

Please have a read of Section 2 which explains about Virtual Queuing http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=92425&p=1978202 though please note that as this is for a past event there is no guarantee the system will remain exactly the same for upcoming events, but it's a good guide to how the system usually works.

Edited by Raylenth

• 2 weeks later...

Hi can you please confirms Gazza's appearance days, the information on the website is for Saturday and Sunday, this announcement just states Saturday

Guest Appearance Information

Attending: Saturday & Sunday 11am -3pm

Autograph: £30/£40

Photoshoot: £30

Thanks

• 2 months later...

Can you please confirm whether Gazza will be signing Spurs shirts, I seem to remember he wasn't signing a particular shirt last time, and will he be doing dedications as it is for my Grandson?

4 minutes ago, lallen said:

Can you please confirm whether Gazza will be signing Spurs shirts, I seem to remember he wasn't signing a particular shirt last time, and will he be doing dedications as it is for my Grandson?

Dedications cannot be guaranteed lallen, and you will only find out when you are in the queue.  Sometimes guests start doing them and have to stop if they get busy, or vice versa, or may not do them at all.  Unless it's stated that they categorically won't be doing personalisations at all, they can't really comment any further than that as it very much depends on how the day is going a lot of the time

Regarding the shirt, I don't see why not, there's no mention of excluded items, and he's signing shirts, as the higher auto price indicates.

Edited by Raylenth

3 hours ago, lallen said:

I met him at Collectormania Milton Keynes a couple of years ago. I was near the front of the queue and as far as I know he wasn't personalising at all. Glad I got his autograph but it was all very rushed. Of course it could all be different this time round.

Can't help you on the shirt question as I only got photo signed.

• 5 weeks later...

Just wanted to say how good it was to see Gazza looking so well at Collectormania. After all of his well documented problems here's hoping he has finally found a good and healthy place in his life.