Sign in to follow this  
showmasters

Latest Guest Announcement - AMANDA TAPPING

Latest Guest Announcement - Amanda Tapping

Attending: Saturday & Sunday

Autograph Price: £30

Photo Shoot Price: £30

2623531121_b1550f0141.jpg

187938_73529bdf8c9fca8b8c680b4b8566b1a2.

Supernatural (TV Series)
Naomi

Sanctuary (TV Series)
Dr. Helen Magnus

SGU Stargate Universe (TV Series)
Colonel Samantha Carter

Stargate: Atlantis (TV Series)
Colonel Samantha Carter / Lieutenant Colonel Samantha Carter / Lt. Colonel Samantha Carter

Stargate SG-1 (TV Series)
Major Samantha Carter / Lt. Col. Samantha Carter / Captain Samantha Carter

Millennium (TV Series)
Dr. Cantor

The X-Files (TV Series)

Carina Sayles

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0850102/

Wow, fantastic guest. I've met before and she's amazing. Was trying to save money next year and cut back on cons.......but it's Amanda!!

Do you think a diamond pass will be released as Michael has one?

She has one in the store

hi do u reckon she or Michael will do any talks? thank you

If you look in the shop tickets are available for talks for Michael and Amanda separately (included in the Diamond passes) and there's also a Stargate talk listed.

Happy happy happy.....very happy bunny !!! Amanda is an amazing guest..... can't wait to see her again !! Thank you !!

Can't wait to ask her what it is like not just working on super shows like Stargate, Sanctuary and Supernatural, but also directing them. Amanda is just about to direct her first Supernatural episode :dance:

It says on the website (http://www.collectormania.com/birmingham/) Amanda has cancelled - is this true? Tickets are still available on Eventbrite :crying:

It's after hours now Loxias so if she has cancelled they may not be able to take the tickets down immediately, they will do so as soon as they can though.

Edited by Raylenth

I also noticed the cancellation post disappeared, prayer circle now that she can actually make it!

Edited by SammyRomie

It says on the website (http://www.collectormania.com/birmingham/) Amanda has cancelled - is this true? Tickets are still available on Eventbrite :crying:

It's after hours now Loxias so if she has cancelled they may not be able to take the tickets down immediately, they will do so as soon as they can though.

I already had tickets - was just gutted if she had cancelled. Ah well - will wait and see and keep fingers crossed. Might buy a ticket for Ming-Na Wen whilst I wait!!

There may have been a lucky switch in circumstances and someone just forgot to take down the change on the website. I am trying to find out, but as it's been said, it is after hours. I am not sure when I will get a reply.