Sign in to follow this  
showmasters

Latest Guest Announcement - DAVID LABRAVA

I cant say how "happy" I am to see such an outstanding turn out of SOA guests! I really want the group shot but im worried if 2 of them have to pull out for new acting rolls I could be left with 1 guest and the bike for 110 when I could of got it for say 20 lol ill have to see what happens closer to the time, right now its too close for me to buy one as 1 or 2 could have to pull out In march lol we all know it happens and cant be helped but for me I need to make sure.

The shop listing says "guests". Plural. SM would never do a shot like this with one guest for that Price. Guests can cancel, that is correct. But in that case there would be a replacement in the Group shot.

Finally calmed down enough after the bombardment of SoA guests last week to post something coherent on here.

:dance: I am very excited :dance:

I also have a suggestion....doesn't Mr Labrava own a tattoo studio? I would totally be up for the option of having a wee happy face tattooed on me instead of an autograph :poki:

• Like 1

Finally calmed down enough after the bombardment of SoA guests last week to post something coherent on here.

I also have a suggestion....doesn't Mr Labrava own a tattoo studio? I would totally be up for the option of having a wee happy face tattooed on me instead of an autograph :poki:

It takes long enough for most guests to just sign a photo, think of the queues if they started tattooing them as well!

• Like 3

It takes long enough for most guests to just sign a photo, think of the queues if they started tattooing them as well!

Chaos :clap:

• Like 1

The queue will be Rory and Zonky just going round in circles lol

Edited by john1980

I think he might twig on at some point, John. lol :laugh:

• Like 1

Think I may have screamed a bit then hit you with my hand fan a few times....

I think he might twig on at some point, John. lol :laugh:

I went in cosplay the Sunday as Arwen and went to meet him again and he still recognised me!! :lol: No cosplay for LFCC 2017 though...will need to find a new disguise....

Edited by Zonky