Hand of God (TV Series)
Pernell Harris

Beauty and the Beast (TV Series)
Vincent

Fallout 4 (Video Game)
Anchorman (voice)

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000579/

• Like 4

Great guest, I was gutted when he cancelled last year.... Since then I managed to meet him at another Showmaster event.... But still great guest, should there be a SOA group photoshoot I'll definitely be interested

Lucky you, I tried, but saturday was such a horrible day in all aspects (traffic problems, not well organised convention).

Great guest, I was gutted when he cancelled last year.... Since then I managed to meet him at another Showmaster event.... But still great guest, should there be a SOA group photoshoot I'll definitely be interested

Lucky you, I tried, but saturday was such a horrible day in all aspects (traffic problems, not well organised convention).

Yep I was lucky indeed, I arrived very early, I had already a bit of traffic problem but nothing serious, ... Meaning there was not a lot of fans when I was in... I managed to get my signatures done very fast.... Photoshoots were. Little bit out of control, luckily only 2 booths, otherwise I would have clashes, in the end I got my signatures and nice pics especially with Ron (single and duo with Ryan Hurst) they were even nice enough to get me two duo shoots for the price of one.... Anyway it's good that SM managed to get Ron back along with other SOA guests.... Too bad he seems not to be on this group photoshoot though

• Like 1