Latest Guest Announcement - TERENCE STAMP

showmasters

• Moderators

Question about Terrence Stamp, I know he played Zod in Superman II and I would like to get his auto, but would he do personalisations as I would like him to put on "KNEEL BEFORE ZOD!"

Unfortunately this is something that we just can't answer until the day itself, there is never any guarantee for personalisation and I imagine as Terence is as rare as he is that whilst it's not impossible it is unlikely.

Edited by StuartG2198
  • Like 1

As always Nadine, unless otherwise stated on his announcement or in the FAQ you would have to wait and see on the day. Personalisations depend on many factors, guest willingness and how busy they are, being the main 2. Unless the guest isn't doing any at all over the whole show it's best to try on one of the quieter days at a quieter time as they are less likely during busy times.

I won't bother asking whose in it as all guests haven't been announced but can you confirm that Terrence Stamp is definitely part of this shoot? I know it might seem like an obvious thing that he will be but I just wanted to double check there was no special exception for him. Thanks.

its starting to frustrate me that this Diamond Pass in particular is offering 2 autographs. If i only want 1 photo and 1 auto to save money i am not guaranteed this however i am "forced" to spend an extra £60 if i want it guaranteed. i kinda wish that the Diamond pass was for 1 of each and then if you want more than pay at the table for the extra. There isn't even an incentive like get the 2nd auto even £5 cheaper in fact your paying £5 more? for what?

The Diamond Passes have all been including different packages. The mods have honestly no idea of the reasons why the packages are tailored the way they are, and I very much doubt that SM will explain this in public.

But I guess as it does not look like there is a talk at the Moment they decided to include the second autograph as an additional item.

• Like 1

There isn't even an incentive like get the 2nd auto even £5 cheaper in fact your paying £5 more? for what?

Sometimes the diamond passes work out a little cheaper than the included items would cost individually, sometimes it slightly more but never much.

• Like 1

Saw Terence Stamp and was all :clap: Saw Terence Stamp Saturday only and was all :crying:

Mr Stamp Sir if you read this PLEASE come on Sunday too :whistling:

Yep, was the same, gutted too as only going on the Sunday :(

You never know we can but hope Kittkarr :help:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...