Latest Guest Announcement - TERENCE STAMP

showmasters

13 minutes ago, Paul19802017 said:

Thanks so option is available to send 1 item and have all 3 sign them??? If yes, do I just make 3 purchases on the website for own item and just send the 1 poster? 

Just on sales website now and on drop down it mentions 'item already with showmaster' so I guess on the drop down for the other 2 I use this classification? 

Correct, select and pay the postage for the first auto then select the 'item with showmasters' for the other 2.

Make sure you read the instructions about labeling your poster up properly Paul.  Particularly for LFCC Jason G gets a lot of send in items and a lot of people don't label them as requested so it slows him down from processing everything with the amount of items he has to toil through and match up with his order paperwork.

Edited by Raylenth
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Correct, select and pay the postage for the first auto then select the 'item with showmasters' for the other 2.

Make sure you read the instructions about labeling your poster up properly Paul.  Particularly for LFCC Jason G gets a lot of send in items and a lot of people don't label them as requested so it slows him down from processing everything with the amount of items he has to toil through and match up with his order paperwork.

With my paranoia over sending anything to anyone, it will be the most thoroughly labelled item ever hehe

Thanks for clarifying the process. Can free up time now on Sunday for other guests 

• 4 weeks later...

Just wondering whether anyone with a Terence Stamp Diamond Pass has worked out what they are going to get signed yet?

Quite unique (but not unheard of) to get a DP with 2 x autos instead of the standard 1 x auto, so interested to hear how people are going to use them?

For my DP, I am bringing my own 8 x 10 from Superman II for the first auto and also my DVD cover for The Collector for the second.

16 minutes ago, Ricksta said:

Just wondering whether anyone with a Terence Stamp Diamond Pass has worked out what they are going to get signed yet?

Quite unique (but not unheard of) to get a DP with 2 x autos instead of the standard 1 x auto, so interested to hear how people are going to use them?

For my DP, I am bringing my own 8 x 10 from Superman II for the first auto and also my DVD cover for The Collector for the second.

I have the Superman box set signed by about 7 people and Get Smart signed by about 5 people.. so I will be having him add to both of those. the 2 auto part of the pass is what sold it for me

2 hours ago, Ricksta said:

Original 'The Limey' Quad  and and Superman II insert posters

Hello All, Just one quick question. I am attending the event tomorrow and I don't have a diamond pass so I was hoping to get to the queue early and get a virtual queue ticket. What are the chances of getting an autograph ? 

Does anyone have any experience of trying to get an autograph from a popular guest without being able to afford a diamond pass ?

Thanks for any advice

Only had a photograph today with him but he gave me a huge hug and held both my hands for a photo. Saw him do this with several people who looked a bit timid/nervous (even though I wasn't, I must have looked it)

• Like 1

Yes, Terence was great at the auto desk and with the photos.

He was surprised when I gave him a DVD cover for The Collector to sign, as I think most people were going for Superman! Very pleased to answer a couple of questions I had for him and seemed to really appreciate my interest in his work.

Regarding the photo, I have had better ones. Not Terence's fault but yeah I was tired and a bit overwhelmed at meeting what is one of my three favourite actors of all time.

By the way, maybe its me but was the Terence photo a really close up shot. When I say that, I mean more close up than normal!? Maybe that was avoid people trying to kneel before Zod!!!

1 minute ago, Ricksta said:

Yes, Terence was great at the auto desk and with the photos.

He was surprised when I gave him a DVD cover for The Collector to sign, as I think most people were going for Superman! Very pleased to answer a couple of questions I had for him and seemed to really appreciate my interest in his work.

Regarding the photo, I have had better ones. Not Terence's fault but yeah I was tired and a bit overwhelmed at meeting what is one of my three favourite actors of all time.

By the way, maybe its me but was the Terence photo a really close up shot. When I say that, I mean more close up than normal!? Maybe that was avoid people trying to kneel before Zod!!!

the photos were taken a little closer than normal.    That being said my Terence photo is my favourite from this years con and maybe even of all.. i just love it.  he was so lovely at both auto and photo a pleasure to meet him.

43 minutes ago, Tom Beaker said:

Is there any update on the Diamond Pass poster issue?

This is still on the list of things to be clarified, sorry. People are just starting to come back in and start digging through their e-mails. The "where's my refund?!" e-mails apparently started coming in thick and fast Saturday already.

i had big respect Meeting him and his line was incredible long but got in as the first one after the photo shooting. He signed my DVD covers Billy Budd and "The Collector". he was clearly surprised that I have those movie (the most People know him only from Star Wars or Superman). I asked him about how it was working in the Collector (where he and Samantha Eggar hold practically the whole movie) and with Director/Actor Peter Ustinov in Billy Budd.

The Photoshooting itself: well.. I was shy to but my arm around him and standing close to him. He suddently put his arm around me and took me closer to himself. LOL.. my face on the pic tells the Story :-D

It's heartening to see a distinguished guest like Terence saw plenty of discerning fans on Saturday - he must have been pleased to sign copies of 'Billy Budd' and 'The Collector'.  I got him to sign my blu-ray of 'Far From the Madding Crowd', not a personal favourite of his but it's an iconic film and part nonetheless.

Thanks so much to Showmasters for bringing him along (and John Cleese), a real coup and a treat for older con goers like myself.  The icing on the cake was that he was such a nice man, warm and friendly and from what I could see interested in everyone who came to see him.

• Like 2