Latest Guest Announcement - TERENCE STAMP

showmasters

I was an extra in a film with Terrance for 2 days a few years back, he is hilariously grumpy looking and played a grumpy old bugger :-D but must love it all. Got to watch him act for hours, amazing stuff close up in an emotional scene.

Sadly couldn't get a photo with him as didn't want to throw him off the scene. So meeting him this time will have to do. Cannot wait!

Kneeeeel!

Edited by RomeroSavini
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

As a huge fan of the original Superman films, I've already booked entry and photos with Margot Kidder, Jack O'Halloran and Sarah Douglas for Fri 28th July.

I would also like to come on Sat 29th July to meet Terence Stamp and ideally get the Superman Group photo. The problem I've got is that I will need to leave the venue by 11.15am on Saturday to get to my cousin's wedding that afternoon!!! Would the Diamond Pass give priority? Any idea what time the group photo would be? I live in London so would be able to arrive early if that would help at all?

Any advice- beyond getting my cousin to reschedule his wedding!!

Thanks for your help,

As a huge fan of the original Superman films, I've already booked entry and photos with Margot Kidder, Jack O'Halloran and Sarah Douglas for Fri 28th July.

I would also like to come on Sat 29th July to meet Terence Stamp and ideally get the Superman Group photo. The problem I've got is that I will need to leave the venue by 11.15am on Saturday to get to my cousin's wedding that afternoon!!! Would the Diamond Pass give priority? Any idea what time the group photo would be? I live in London so would be able to arrive early if that would help at all?

Any advice- beyond getting my cousin to reschedule his wedding!!

Thanks for your help,

I've answered you in your separate post. I don't know how Close you are to your Cousin, but getting him to reschedule the wedding might actually be the easier Option. ;)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Im in same boat. Got brothers wedding reception at 6 on the saturday in glasgow. Wots the chances of photo shoot before 12? I believe the shoots times go up 2weeks b4 actual event. Do i go on the fri and meet people i want to meet  or chance the sat in hope i get to meet terence????? Decisions decisions

2 minutes ago, superman01 said:

Im in same boat. Got brothers wedding reception at 6 on the saturday in glasgow. Wots the chances of photo shoot before 12? I believe the shoots times go up 2weeks b4 actual event. Do i go on the fri and meet people i want to meet  or chance the sat in hope i get to meet terence????? Decisions decisions

With Terrence only being there the 1 day, it's likely he'll be very popular, so he should have 2 shoots, Superman, 1 in the AM, and 1 in the PM. :smile:

Hes the main person for me. Could be only chance to meet in person. Can pre order autos with him sarah an jack. Lex from smallville and cylon chick. Would just need photo op with terance an lex. Got to be possible aint it!

I will just put a caution on what wjleming said Superman, I would assume he's only going to have 2 shoots, one of which would be the Superman group photo, so therefore only 1 general shoot.  As he is there only 1 day, he's got to have time for lunch and signing autographs.   Whilst he doesn't have his own talk he is part of the Superman group talk so you have to factor that in as well.  Personally I think that with all that he'll only have 1 standard photoshoot and there's obviously a 50% chance it will be scheduled for the afternoon.

I do wonder if he will smile :-D as was on a film set as an extra with Terrance for two days and he plays grumps amazingly well haha

Litterally hilariously grumpy faced :-D must take a lot of effort pulling that face for cameras all day long :-D still that was his role and he did it perfect!

Got his signature on a poster, so for me a photo and handshake will do me perfectly this time in London in 3 months.

I would like to be reminiscent of our amazing film work together, but hey haha

So for the first time im coming fri and sat. Fri to get every1 else dealt with and sat for terance stamp. The problem ive got is im flying back to scotland at 2 so need to leave about 12,  bros wedding reception ) which photo op do i go for??? Terance himself of superman group? Which shoot would be in morning???  Any advice would be apprieated guys as terance is main guest for me and as you no very rare and i really dnt want to miss this oportunity. 

Just to reiterate Superman, as we advised you before, no one can give you any help on the timing of the shoot I'm afraid as no one knows, even the moderators.  There is a 50% chance it will be in the morning, but likewise a 50% chance it will be in the afternoon, and please remember that the schedule isn't released 'weeks' before but about 1 week, I wouldn't want you thinking that you'll find out before we will.  Unfortunately activities take place from open to close and it is a risk to book if people need to leave early.

You can't downgrade tickets or get refunds I'm afraid.

Edited by Raylenth

• Moderators
3 hours ago, Raylenth said:

Just to reiterate Superman, as we advised you before, no one can give you any help on the timing of the shoot I'm afraid as no one knows, even the moderators.  There is a 50% chance it will be in the morning, but likewise a 50% chance it will be in the afternoon, and please remember that the schedule isn't released 'weeks' before but about 1 week, I wouldn't want you thinking that you'll find out before we will.  Unfortunately activities take place from open to close and it is a risk to book if people need to leave early.

You can't downgrade tickets or get refunds I'm afraid.

Just further to what Reylenth said, we aim to have a schedule published about 7-10 days before the event, however, depending on what is going on at that time sometimes there can be a delays in the relase of the schedule.  In addition, whilst changes are kept minimal they can happen and the schedule can be amended up to and during the show itself so please bear that in mind.  

To reiterate as well, tickets are non-refundable and non transferable so you will not be able to downgrade or receive a refund if it turns out the shoot you have purchased is at a time when you are not available.

My advice would be the same as Wrong Name in waiting for a schedule, just keep checking back regularly and where we can we do post when stock is getting low, pending there is no sudden surge in sales.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Don't know if this is the right forum but got a question re Mr Stamp. 

My plan was to get a superman 2 poster signed by all 3 'villains' but he is only attending on Saturday and I can only make Sunday. 

Question is - if I send in my a3 poster, will it be possible to have all 3 guests to sign it? If not, could I send it in for Mr Stamp to sign and then collect it on sunday morning to get the rest? 

• Moderators

I'm afraid you are unable to pick your item up at the show, the way the process works is that you would send your poster away, the guests you want would sign over the course of the weekend and then it will be posted back to you.  

As the pre order service is intended for those unable to make it to the show there is no pick up service available.