Latest Guest Announcement - WIL WHEATON

showmasters

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
2 minutes ago, ComicConFan said:

Not sure about paying for photo shoot but might try and get selfie if allowed. :D

I would guess that he's going to be very busy so I'd presume they won't be allowed but you never know.

• 4 weeks later...

Yeah and it's the weekend, now the IT issue i fixed they may deal with it on Monday but I only expect to hear from them when it's all done.  I expect we will just get another group email when it's been done, rather than individual responses.

• Like 1

It will all be fixed beginning Monday.

It is Saturday and the store team is on regular office hours. Regular office hours do not include a Saturday. You only see Stuart, David and me around because we are silly volunteers. :P The shop was an emergency fix because we all started yelling for help.

Plus as it's already been posted a couple of times: the turnaround for store e-mails at the moment is at the very best 48 hours. With this having happened now I personally would even make that three days.

You will probably simply get a new e-ticket with a batch number.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, GoldenGrego said:

Does anyone know whether for the TNG set photoshoot, if I can be the one sitting in the captains chair? Or does it have to be him? 

It has not been confirmed, but for the past shoot it's always been the guest sat in the chair. I do not expect this to be any different.

• Like 1