Collectormania Returns - New Event, New Venue, New City!

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

We are pleased to announce that our Collectormania events are back! Collectormania 24: Film & Comic Con Birmingham will be taking place in - you guessed it – Birmingham. We will be hosting our event for the first time at the National Exhibition Centre, and we could not be more excited.

Collectormania 24: Film & Comic Con Birmingham will be taking place on Saturday 3rd & Sunday 4th June 2017. We hope to have a huge variety of guests like previous Collectormania events, with not only TV & Film stars, but also Sports and Wrestling guests too.

As always our exhibitor area will host over 200 stalls of memorabilia and merchandise, including Comics, Trading Cards, Funko Pops, Clothing, Jewellery, Artwork, Books, Board Games, Posters, Autographs, Retro Games and more! We would recommend purchasing an Early Entry ticket if you’d like to be the first to gaze upon some of the fantastic deals the stalls will have available!

We will be adding a small twist on the old events by incorporating some of the aspects of our Film & Comic Con events, such as a Retro Gaming Zone, Cosplay Zone, Costume Displays and more. Keep an eye on the website for a full list of details about the event and the exciting activities we will be hosting there!

http://www.collectormania.com/birmingham/

• Like 5

• Showmasters Admin

Nice!

Been to NEC before for other events.

Tried to find out ticket prices to see how much it is (or if there's free entry at a later time) but the Eventbrite page says the event doesn't exist (Patience Padawan!).

Could you try refreshing?

It's definitely working :)

Excellent news! Really excited about this being from the West Midlands I have been hoping for an event near me. I am sure it will be a success and look forward to seeing all the guest announcements!

Edited by Tony1975

Nice!

Been to NEC before for other events.

Tried to find out ticket prices to see how much it is (or if there's free entry at a later time) but the Eventbrite page says the event doesn't exist (Patience Padawan!).

Could you try refreshing?

It's definitely working :)

It is now.

I can see it's not free entry.

In some ways it's good, as I felt the free entry was the cause for the overcrowding at the MK events, especially last year!

Am looking forward to this.

Birmingham?? Really?? Sadly because I'm planning 3 overnight Comic Con trips next year I won't b able to make it, not even if I considered doing just 1 day, it would take 4 hours top to get there and back by car in 1 day.... Maybe the 2018 one for me...

Edited by maxcat

Confused?... is this Film & Comic Con Birmingham or Collectormania 24 ?

For me numbered Collectormania's were Milton Keynes..

I know it doesn't really matter, but if the Collectormania name wasn't associated with this event, would it make any difference?

I expected it to be Milton Keynes, so I have to say from a purely selfish POV that I am happy for this news, it's easier for me to get to Birmingham, I have found a cheap hotel to stay in already I do feel bad for those that wanted MK and Birmingham is difficult to get too for though.

I'm very happy for a bham CM! Travelled to MK, Cardiff, London etc before for CM, LFACC & CC's - this is the first time I'll be able to go to a con within a reasonable driving distance from my house!

I'd rather pay the entrance fee and have a better venue too tbh! (I remember the old days of CM in the shopping centre in MK. Being leered at by confused shoppers was..interesting.)