Big event and guest announcement Thursday at 7pm

showmasters

We will have some amazing news for you all on here on Thursday at 7pm

turn in to see what we have planed :-)

Jason

You wrote that on Facebook too. Is this "guest" announcement for this event, which will be announced? Or is this announcement of the event + guest (for another event)? :smile: Sorry, if this sounds kinda dumb. Either way, I'm excited!! :clap:

Awesome, so Collectormania is to b announced on Tuesday, with a big guest...?

Could it be...

Michael Jordan

J. K Rowling

Chevy Chase

John Astin

Harrison Ford

David Attenborough

Sam Worthington

Matthew Broderick

Tommy Lee Jones

James Earl Jones....?

Let the guessing games begin

• Like 1

My guess is the dates for collectormania

And maybe showmasters might annouce the next diamond guest for london or maybe even for collectormania fingers crossed they have got Sam Niell again

Sam Neill or Ron Perlman two guests from last years cancellations id love to see rebooked

• Like 1

Because lots of us thought the announcement was tonight (due to the original announcement saying Tuesday) can we get a really good clue at 7pm??

It was on Tuesday, what happened? Even says Tuesday on Twitter. Confuzzed. I see a second tweet say Thursday but is this now instead of and not, as well?

Because lots of us thought the announcement was tonight (due to the original announcement saying Tuesday) can we get a really good clue at 7pm??

It was on Tuesday, what happened? Even says Tuesday on Twitter. Confuzzed. I see a second tweet say Thursday but is this now instead of and not, as well?

The original announcement said 'Tuesday 22nd'. Today is Tuesday 20th. The 22nd is Thursday. People thought they meant today and just got the date wrong, but now they've said the announcement is on Thursday.

The original announcement said 'Tuesday 22nd'. Today is Tuesday 20th. The 22nd is Thursday. People thought they meant today and just got the date wrong, but now they've said the announcement is on Thursday.

Twitter just says Tuesday :whistling: It's Tuesday. I want my promised announcement. Violation of trade descriptions.

Edited by Raylenth
  • Like 3