After Comic Con Party ?

I have gone to a lot of con's through the years however the 2017 Cardiff Film and Comic Con will be the first time I attend, the other conventions I have attended there has always been some sort of after show/party either on the Saturday/Sunday Night and I was wandering if any one either experienced with this convention in Cardiff knows whether there will be an after party, if it is ticket based (usually are) and the date/location. Any information on this matter would be great as I am travelling with a few friends from Manchester and have never been to Cardiff before.

Thanks

Lenny

Edited by Queen_Sindel

With regards to official ones, I don't know.

If it comes to it, I'll host one at my house. It'll be immense - I'll do a loads of smiley faces and chicken dipper and break out Mouse Trap - then, when it hits 21:00, we can go 'After Hours' and crack open a few bottles of WKD and play Twister (clothing optional).

It'll be wild.

With regards to official ones, I don't know.

If it comes to it, I'll host one at my house. It'll be immense - I'll do a loads of smiley faces and chicken dipper and break out Mouse Trap - then, when it hits 21:00, we can go 'After Hours' and crack open a few bottles of WKD and play Twister (clothing optional).

It'll be wild.

Will there be camels? Spacecadet will love himself some camels! ;):laugh:

I have gone to a lot of con's through the years however the 2017 Cardiff Film and Comic Con will be the first time I attend, the other conventions I have attended there has always been some sort of after show/party either on the Saturday/Sunday Night and I was wandering if any one either experienced with this convention in Cardiff knows whether there will be an after party, if it is ticket based (usually are) and the date/location. Any information on this matter would be great as I am travelling with a few friends from Manchester and have never been to Cardiff before.

Thanks

Lenny

As far as I am aware there is never an official after party at these events. Conventions usually have them, and the ones Showmasters run in conjunction with Massive Events do but these events aren't conventions, they are signing shows so don't usually have them.

Edited by Queen_Sindel

I think there was one after the last Belfast convention in March 2016, but I'm not sure how official it was. In saying that, I think I remember SM putting a post in the FB event page, so I'm not 100% sure.

That's not to say it'll happen for all events, but it may have happened before. :smile: