Meet the cast of Marvel's IRON FIST at LFCC!

• Showmasters Admin

ironfist1-web.jpg

FINN JONES - Daniel Rand/Iron Fist
JESSICA HENWICK - Colleen Wing
TOM PELPHREY - Ward Meachum

Appearing all three days

Finn Jones Diamond Pass - £75
Autograph, Photo Shoot, Iron Fist Talk (priority entry) & limited Print

Iron Fist Talk - £15

Individual photo shoot tickets
Finn Jones - £25
Jessica Henwick - £25
Tom Pelphrey - £20

Tickets now on sale! - http://bit.ly/LFCC2017-Tickets

• Like 2

Ok, there is a light at the end of the tunnel for me, this is not for me but these ensemble cast from a to show brings hope, hope that another Netflix to show will get the same treatment, please bring on the kids from Stranger Things...

As usual happy for those this announcement makes happy

By the way, no joint photoshoot ticket?

Edited by mrvega

Ok, there is a light at the end of the tunnel for me, this is not for me but these ensemble cast from a to show brings hope, hope that another Netflix to show will get the same treatment, please bring on the kids from Stranger Things...

As usual happy for those this announcement makes happy

Not to interested in photo shoots with them as I have already had one but man I would be down for a group shot!

• Like 1

• Moderators

They will probably announce it later if they are going to do one.

As Reylenth said unfortunately it takes a lot longer to negotiate group shots, a few years ago the DS9 one was a prime example as it could only be announced the night before it happened.

• Like 1

They will probably announce it later if they are going to do one.

As Reylenth said unfortunately it takes a lot longer to negotiate group shots, a few years ago the DS9 one was a prime example as it could only be announced the night before it happened.

Yep , I understand that putting together a group photoshoot especially so far from the actual event is not that easy, but as the announcement is for them together, sold as an Iron Fist event, I tought it would get easier.... Definitely harder work when you have one guest announced and a second one from a same show announced waaaaay later....

Anyway I was just wondering, not interested in those specific guests, but I still hopes for some other joint ops photoshoot that might be added in the future, last year was the first year with many joint shoots put together, hope we're still heading that way for this year event.... But ai know.... Loooong way to go....

Feels good to get active again on the forum

Yep , I understand that putting together a group photoshoot especially so far from the actual event is not that easy, but as the announcement is for them together, sold as an Iron Fist event, I tought it would get easier.... Definitely harder work when you have one guest announced and a second one from a same show announced waaaaay later....

Anyway I was just wondering, not interested in those specific guests, but I still hopes for some other joint ops photoshoot that might be added in the future, last year was the first year with many joint shoots put together, hope we're still heading that way for this year event.... But ai know.... Loooong way to go....

Feels good to get active again on the Forum

This is strictly hypothetically speaking... but who has said that this is the end of the Iron Fist guests? The DS9 reunion that StuartG has mentioned had a Group announced first too, but more and more guests were trickling in later.