Comic Con Bloopers

Zonky

Great photo Dreamsphere-would love to meet Avery Brooks!

Literally the coolest dude you will ever meet. i honestly hope they get him back another year because i am now better at meeting guests and less awkward. meeting him was my second year so was not used to meeting people i admired. he was happy to talk to fans of any of his work and also gives great hugs :-)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Despite my many years of attending events and LFCCs (since the second ever one) I have only goofed a couple of times. Both in photoshoots. Both involved accidental connection of body parts that shouldn't be connecting. Out of respect of both guests I won't mention names (both are gorgeous and really lovely though).

I was so mortified after both sessions as there isn't really anyway to apologize or know if they were aware. I'm now a bit more careful.

... did these occasions end in restraining orders? lol

Not quite, thankfully. XD.

One photo you can't really tell what happened. The other has the most awkward smile on my face ever *cringe*.

Both are 'marvelous' people and super lovely. I don't think the lady noticed my bunder but I'm pretty sure the gent did by the very quick shifting of his legs. Opps. *is so mortified*.

Edited by Legolassie Malfoy

• 1 month later...

In 2015, my father and I were standing waiting for my mother.  She was talking to one of the staff.  Neve Campbell, with staff around her, walked straight past me.  I didn't know what to say, but my father told me to say something since she was walking straight past us.  As she walked past me, I said,

"Hi Neve!" and she heard me!  As she heard me, she turned around and waved and smiled.  This was one of highlights of the day! :thumbup:

It was my first Comic-Con, so my parents and I had no idea where to go.  We got into the main place, wondering what time Zach Galligan's photo-shoot session was.  My mother asked a member of staff, she told us the time and where to go.  I had never met someone famous before, and I had been watching Gremlins since I was a child, so finally meeting him was a dream come true...  We got to his photo-shoot session area.  As I saw him in person, I froze and was starstruck.  When it was my turn to have my photo taken with Zach, I looked at him, and he looked back at me.  I think he could tell I was starstruck, so he gave me a hug.  I had no idea what to say to him...  Pretty embarrassing considering I just stood there, then pulled a really cheesy smile as I had my photo taken with him.  Looking back, that was pretty funny!  At the autograph table, I completely forgot to mention Gremlins.  Oh no!  I was still so starstruck, I forgot to mention Gremlins.  But did praise his work in another film of his.

Not really bloopers, but thought they were funny none the less! :D

Your man from the princess and the frog and i had a funny little random moment. i finally got the time to meet him in my busy day but it happened because he was taking a video of me because he really liked my costume, i was dressed as charlie chaplin. i approached him and didn't realize (how i don't know, i must have had blinders on lol) that lads were there in front of me, one getting an autograph on a big old poster. i was so embarrassed i went to stand behind them and apologized to everyone but one of the guys was so amused he let me go i front of him. i was too awkward to refuse him so took his offer and quickly had my meet and greet moment with the actor and ran away lol.  

I can relate to that, I got Keith's autograph on my Mass Effect poster and I ended up getting a death glare from the crewmember next to him because I was literally sweating to high heavens. Keith just chuckled as I apologised for sweating on his photos and said not to worry about it.