Gift Vouchers

Wondermoose

Yeah you should. I remember last year after LFCC someone posted that the crew manning one of the auto desks said it had to be exact vouchers or they couldn't give them change and SM said in reply that was wrong and they should have been given cash change.

Hi, I cannot see where to buy these. Can someone please point me in the right direction. Many Thanks!

You need the Showmasters ticket page rather than the LFCC one. http://www.londonfilmandcomiccon.com/ Click on the buy tickets link and near the top on the right is a box titled 'Organiser'. Click on the bottom where it says '9 upcoming events' and it'll take you to all of Showmasters events including the gift vouchers at the top.

Edited by Raylenth

Offc I get that you will get change back and bot refunds :) me having vouchers left aint gonna happen :D I usually have to tell myself that I cant afford more :D

Vouchers left means money to spend

I know you know, but we have had people reading things into the most random comments lately. :lol:

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hi just a quick question about the vouchers will they be available to buy up to the event as I think last time was only a limited time as I am thinking of getting some nearer the event. Cheers :)

No, they won't be available long.

There's a column saying "sales end" with a date for all Eventbrite tickets. This column says January 6 for the vouchers.

• 2 weeks later...