So who was the best guest you met at one of our events in 2016 and why

showmasters

@ Spring LFCC - Clare Higgins, OMG what an hysterically funny woman. Such a pleasure to talk to and gave us some handy hammer tips (Hellraiser fans will understand)

@ Bournemouth - Ross Marquand down to earth and all round lovely guy to talk with.

@ LFCC its hands down Kim Coates. I absolutely love this guy. What a total sweetheart and such a grounded actor who took loads of time talking with his fans whilst doing autographs and spend time engaging with everyone else around.

• Like 1

honestly,

i had never been to a con before LFCC 2016, i came across it quite by accident as was looking for something for my 12 yr old daughter in regards to doctor who, which she is a big fan of, well ended up with me buying her, paul mcgann, sylvester mccoy and colin baker photoshoots and then of course "missy" michelle gomez,

then i saw REX SMITH advertised and well had to have my photo with one of the idols from growing up in the 80s, so that is defo my 1st and favourite of 2016:)

but then we went to Destination Star Trek birmingham and could of ran off with Terri Farrell, (will have a big crush on her forever)

and we both vowed to come back again next in 2017,

well so far i have 9 photos booked for lfcc (only attending on the suday so gonna be busy) and 5 for collectormania24 and she only has john barrowman,

Edited by kittkarr

• 2 weeks later...

I only went to LFCC in the Summer last year and just met 2 guests but one of those was Famke Janssen who I bought a diamond pass for, I thought she was lovely :) Been a fan for years and loved meeting her :D

Last year i think meeting Greg Grunberg was great, such a lovely genuine bloke and had time for everyone and great in the photo shoot too which made my day.

Jessica Henwick was lovely too very down to early and had time for everyone. I could name a few more but last year met lots so hard to choose from. :dance:

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Mads Mikkelsen! I have been following him since a very long time (I think Open Hearts is the first movie I saw him in) and I was so happy when he got announced. And I was not disappointed at all, he couldn't have been nicer, so friendly and down-to-earth. He commented my Stormtrooper skirt and was happy to pose for a table photo. I hope he'll be back some day :-D

Ryan Gage and Ross Marquand were lovely guests too! 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...