Introductions! Are you coming? Who are you? :-)

Stenun

Most People Love This Fandom But I Strongly Dislike: I'd say 'strongly dislike' isn't quite true, but I've never really seen the appeal of Sherlock

:stretcher::eek: Right.............well............ok then.

Raylenth goes off to search every Lush shop in the UK to find Tanith and explain why she is wrong.

To be fair I am not a massive fan of Sherlock as well. I mean after I watched first episode I hated it and then I hated most of season 2. Which is I hated 2 episodes out of 3. I like Andrew Scott a lot. So there's that. I still hope he'll change his mind and marry me :D

I like Sherlock, but not like omg I have to watch it five times per month. Still haven't seen this Abominable Bride.

• Like 1

Most People Love This Fandom But I Strongly Dislike: I'd say 'strongly dislike' isn't quite true, but I've never really seen the appeal of Sherlock

Raylenth goes off to search every Lush shop in the UK to find Tanith and explain why she is wrong.

She talks about seeing Alan Moore in person a lot. Find Alan, you find Tanith. :firedevil:

My guess is Northampton or Milton Keynes, the Tanith hunt begins...

Raylenth, in my defense, I have seen every episode of Sherlock and I don't dislike it. It's just not something I'm a massive fan of.

This is surely my cue to lay low for a while...

It is too late... the great Tanith Hunt of 2016 has begun....

Tell Me Tanith.... do you wanna play a game? :P

Edited by smithy270492

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhh shut up shut up shut up. Throws potatoes at everyone and runs away to hug her Sherlock DVD's whilst crooning softly to them.

But I love Benedict. Not as much as Andrew tho. Andrew is my babe.

That is allowed.

She talks about seeing Alan Moore in person a lot. Find Alan, you find Tanith. :firedevil:

My guess is Northampton or Milton Keynes, the Tanith hunt begins...

Raylenth, in my defense, I have seen every episode of Sherlock and I don't dislike it. It's just not something I'm a massive fan of.

This is surely my cue to lay low for a while...

It is too late... the great Tanith Hunt of 2016 has begun....

Tell Me Tanith.... do you wanna play a game? :P

The games have just begun.

• Like 1

Totally not trolling just to bait RayRay here but Sherlock is clearly terrible. Its obsession with trying to be clever leads to 'plots' that are overly complicated to the point of being nonsensical. Despite there being such a pitiful amount of episodes over six years they've reached desperation point with the teasing of dead characters coming back. Also Cumberbatch is a one-note actor. Also Freeman probably smells weird. Also Steven Moffat's hair.

Totally not trolling just to bait RayRay here but Sherlock is clearly terrible. Its obsession with trying to be clever leads to 'plots' that are overly complicated to the point of being nonsensical. Despite there being such a pitiful amount of episodes over six years they've reached desperation point with the teasing of dead characters coming back. Also Cumberbatch is a one-note actor. Also Freeman probably smells weird. Also Steven Moffat's hair.

:firedevil::chair: Go and sit in the corner until you are sorry.

• Like 1

My Name That I Respond To IRL: Rory. Just call me Rory. My real name is Aleksandra, but I hate when people are calling me Alex, so call me Rory.

Other Information About Me That I Don't Want To Mention: i bite

Now you tell us! :eek:

You bite when people call you Alex? Hmm, interesting...

My Name That I Respond To IRL: Rory. Just call me Rory. My real name is Aleksandra, but I hate when people are calling me Alex, so call me Rory.

Most People Love This Fandom But I Strongly Dislike: I guess I'm not interested in wrestling and Saw.

I wouldn't complain, Mario, specially in front of Tanith... :P

Seeing as I haven't actually filled this out yet.

My Name That I Respond To IRL: Kath, Katherine - but don't call me Kathy or Katie!

My Rough Age: Somewhere between 1 and a lot

My Main Fandoms: SHERLOCK!!!!!!!!!! Hannibal, House, Stargate

Most People Love This Fandom But I Strongly Dislike: The only thing that I can think of that I have strong feelings for is Twilight.

Favourite Guest I've So Far Met: Has to be Mads Mikkelsen (Sorry Mr Cumberbatch, you are lovely, but Mads played with my potatoes!)

Biggest Name Guest I've So Far Met: BC :dance:

Ultimate Dream Guest I'd Love To Meet: Martin Freeman

However A More Realistic Dream Guest Would Be: Santa at the shopping centre

I Plan To Be At LFCC 2017 On These Days: Depends on which guests are attending which days

I Will Most Likely Be Wearing: Clothing

As Well As The Guests, I Will Also Be Attending To: Stalk Smithy and finally meet everyone else

Favourite Colour: Black or purple

Favourite Movie: Can't pick

Favourite Food: Chinese or pizza

Favourite Book: Can't pick one

Favourite Series Of Books: Wheel of Time, Pern, Farseer

Favourite Video Game: Don't play many but Settlers and Anno

Favourite Item Of Merchandise: Don't buy many but currently has to be my Doctor Strange mug

Favourite Person With The Screen Name "Stenun" Who Started This Thread: The other Stenun, you know the one, the one that was on the news for that thing

Other Information About Me That I Want To Mention: I like Benedict Cumberbatch and Sherlock, in case I forgot to mention

Other Information About Me That I Don't Want To Mention: I am the human equivalent of watching paint dry

Edited by Raylenth
  • Like 1

:firedevil::chair: Go and sit in the corner until you are sorry.

tumblr_mbkwtf0JLf1rqpx0x.gif

mzZWz_s-200x150.gif

Yeah that's right, I'm getting all my gifs from 'Awkward' now.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?!!!!!!!!!! How dare you!!!!!

Benedict <3 And they can resurrect Andrew Scott as many times as they want.

The only thing in Sherlock I couldn't quite get over was the modern times thing. I love Sherlock Holmes, I've read books million times but then it was so hard to get used to phones, emails and blog.

I bite when I'm angry :D And if someone disrespected me. Or if I'm bored.

• Like 1

My Name That I Respond To IRL: Wayne

My Rough Age: I've been 28 for the past 6 years

My Main Fandoms: Game of Thrones, Blacklist, stargate

Most People Love This Fandom But I Strongly Dislike: star trek (sorry just never really got it)

Favourite Guest I've So Far Met:ellie kendrick (such a nice person)

Biggest Name Guest I've So Far Met: Sigourney weaver

Ultimate Dream Guest I'd Love To Meet: James Spader

However A More Realistic Dream Guest Would Be: Barry Chuckle

I Plan To Be At LFCC 2017 On These Days: only Saturday and Sunday due to holiday commitments

I Will Most Likely Be Wearing: shorts and t-shirt as I will be coming straight from the beach to the airport to LFCC

As Well As The Guests, I Will Also Be Attending To: see what vintage toys are being sold

Favourite Colour: blue

Favourite Movie: Independence day

Favourite Food: Toad in the hole

Favourite Book: Goodnight Mr Tom

Favourite Series Of Books: Hunger games

Favourite Video Game: streets of rage 2 for Mega Drive

Favourite Item Of Merchandise: my signed independence day poster

Favourite Person With The Screen Name "Stenun" Who Started This Thread: the legend that is stenun

Other Information About Me That I Want To Mention: I can have basic conversation in 7 different languages and I love travelling but have never been out of Europe. Especially love Iceland amazing country.

Other Information About Me That I Don't Want To Mention: I've been told that I act weird every time there is a full moon (strange but true)

• Like 1

Are you coming? Who are you?

That's not the first time someone's said that to me.

Other Information About Me That I Want To Mention: I can have basic conversation in 7 different languages

I can do more than 7, as long as the basic conversation is "What? I don't know what you're saying. DO YOU SPEAK ENGLISH?"

Edited by natedammit
  • Like 1