Tatanka Saturday & Sunday £15 £15
Wendy Padbury Saturday & Sunday £10 £10

Cancelled:

Sylvester McCoy

Paul Kasey

Paul Darrow

Martin Gordon

• 3 weeks later...

Hi good afternoon, my first con a week today so couple of questions are all guests on vq for autographs?? Or will a list come up beforehand of who will be? And finally im in batch 1 for photos in 4 different guests what's my options around this pending schedule if clashes emerge??

Just now, Captainwwe2017 said:

Hi good afternoon, my first con a week today so couple of questions are all guests on vq for autographs?? Or will a list come up beforehand of who will be? And finally im in batch 1 for photos in 4 different guests what's my options around this pending schedule if clashes emerge??

Hi Captain, it's not known if any of the guests will be on VQ. I've been to another regional show (Belfast) where none of them were on VQ, but that doesn't mean it'll be the same for Sheffield, and no list is released beforehand as it can change during the day.

If you have any clashes when the schedule is released, you can either ask for advice on here or say to crew on the day, or both. :smile:

• Like 1

Hi thank you wjbleming grateful for the info, can't wait really hope I can get everybody I'm after on the day would make it amazing!! I had a funny thing earlier we was sat watching GoT's and postman banged at door when I saw package thought it was my pre-ordered autographs from last week's London convention opened it up proper excited and nope.....back watching game of thrones now lol 

2 hours ago, Captainwwe2017 said:

Hi thank you wjbleming grateful for the info, can't wait really hope I can get everybody I'm after on the day would make it amazing!! I had a funny thing earlier we was sat watching GoT's and postman banged at door when I saw package thought it was my pre-ordered autographs from last week's London convention opened it up proper excited and nope.....back watching game of thrones now lol 

Don't expect your items for at least a month Captain, they would have had a lot of orders for LFCC so I would not expect them any sooner