The Chat Thread

Raylenth

Yeah pretty sure im now going to be followed by security at LFCC 2017 lol

i would be gentle with her... i love her :P even bought a ring for her..... a ring she cant refuse :P

yh we did have a diamond pass announced by now, maybe they are waiting till end of coming week so they can have a black friday diamond pass sale? :P

Sigh......puts non official hat on...........Guest announcements will be made when contracts have been signed. They will not announce anyone before this has happened :whistling:

ha! so there are contacts to lock guests into :P

It's not like we didn't know about it lol

You sinners can do all the spanking you want. I'm gathering my guests and bringing them to a magnificent garden party and you're not invited.

I am having visions of a Saw themed garden party now.

And they are not pretty.

How about we spank and Tanith can provide after spanking treats

OK!

Guest fight!

I'd pay to see that!

I will go slightly off topic here, but if ever our lovely mods and Admins decide to shut us up please do not delete it! Pleaseeeee

I am letting this go on as long as I can - but once questions start coming in I will split this part in a separate topic. Pinky promise.

• Like 1

Ohhhh I got nervous breakdown when I saw QS in this thread lol but I am good now. Thank you QS :) You're the best.

saw themed party? I sure be staying away from that one! My spanking 50 shades party seems more safer.

Less chance of permanent damage anyway

That might have been my fault

Dirty birdie
I regret nothing

Good! The rest just jumped in like crazy people :D We can now see who read all three parts of 50 shades of Grey. Into spanking....

Never read any of them, and the film made me ill but spanking is just clean fun

Well this thread got weird. But considering the participants, I'm not surprised! :poki:

Makes me glad I came in after all this started. Innocent till proven guilty! :laugh:

Innocent till proven deviant

Innocent till proven spanked. Proof is in the palm print? :laugh: