The Chat Thread

Raylenth

Surely a little bit of fun amongst regular posters. If it was a week before the event and we were doing this I'd imagine some bottoms would be spanked.

What is the policy on spanking guests??

Depends on the guest.

I think its like selfies.... some guests will let you do at the tables but they may charge you a tenner.

Then again some other guests really like visitors asking and are happy to not charge at all. :P

You can just imagine some of the responses.

But now a serious and strangely well placed question:

When was the 1st diamond pass announced last year? I swear we had Jack Gleeson announced by now.

I thought the same. Last year I already had Jack's photoshoot booked.

Or Ellie Kendrick... damn hope she is there again this year :P

You need to be gentle with her while spanking. She's so tiny.

Yeah pretty sure im now going to be followed by security at LFCC 2017 lol

i would be gentle with her... i love her :P even bought a ring for her..... a ring she cant refuse :P

yh we did have a diamond pass announced by now, maybe they are waiting till end of coming week so they can have a black friday diamond pass sale? :P

i would be gentle with her... i love her :P even bought a ring for her..... a ring she cant refuse :P

yh we did have a diamond pass announced by now, maybe they are waiting till end of coming week so they can have a black friday diamond pass sale? :P

And she'll bring restraining order :D

Sometimes I wonder if putting your face as the avatar on forum is a good idea.

STALKER lol

Renner might have let you spank him, his security not so much

STALKER lol

LOL funny thing is he probably would have... seemed like he was up for anything. great guy to meet :)

but still prefer Ellie..............

STALKER lol

LOL funny thing is he probably would have... seemed like he was up for anything. great guy to meet :)

And I still regret not asking him for the pose I had in mind.

I am sure he'd let people spank him. Awesome pic :D 50 shades of Renner.

STALKER lol

Kim Coates would definitely have let you, plan for next year spank at least one guest

STALKER lol

Kim Coates would definitely have let you, plan for next year spank at least one guest

Oh yeah. This year was Potato themed and next one is spanking the guests theme :D

• Like 1

If Natalia Tena comes back I'm using the spanking card

Rory you have to spank Colin Baker!!

Anyone else totally depend on the guest and how brave you are lol

This topic has taken a weird diversion

Edited by john1980

Sigh......puts non official hat on...........Guest announcements will be made when contracts have been signed. They will not announce anyone before this has happened :whistling:

But the question is who should be spanking who? I mean the guests us or we should spank the guests?

For me it depends on who is in the pic. If Jeremy Renner he can spank me. If Ellie Kendrick I can spank her.

I'm getting some disturbing images in m mind now. All I can picture now is a mass guest/attendee spank circle.

But the question is who should be spanking who? I mean the guests us or we should spank the guests?

For me it depends on who is in the pic. If Jeremy Renner he can spank me. If Ellie Kendrick I can spank her.

I'm getting some disturbing images in m mind now. All I can picture now is a mass guest/attendee spank circle.

Maybe not a mass one.

Imagine this, instead of asking for a hug you ask "hello Mr Renner, can you spank me?"

They have to get Jamie Dornan for that.

• Like 1

Sigh......puts non official hat on...........Guest announcements will be made when contracts have been signed. They will not announce anyone before this has happened :whistling:

ha! so there are contacts to lock guests into :P

• Like 1