The Chat Thread

Raylenth

I think this first time signer which is being announced Friday at 7pm HAS to be Billie Piper, right?

I admit for a second I was thinking 'where on earth have they said there's an announcement on Friday?" No enough sleep for me to process stuff properly! :smile:

I think this first time signer which is being announced Friday at 7pm HAS to be Billie Piper, right?

I admit for a second I was thinking 'where on earth have they said there's an announcement on Friday?" No enough sleep for me to process stuff properly! :smile:

omg i was the same! I was like whaaat announcement?! i missed that?! lol

• Like 1

..... so was billie piper announced tonight? :P

No. It was David Hasselhoff. The special Diamond guest and for extra pound he'll pose in his famous red shorts from Baywatch.

can i buy the photo shoot and attend the photo shoot without an admission ticket? :P

No can do. All the extra pounds are ging to fund amazing 50 feet tall David Hasselhoff monument on Santa Monica beach. Those biceps won't shape on their own. Especially for free Edited by RoryMcGarrett
  • Like 1

No. It was David Hasselhoff. The special Diamond guest and for extra pound he'll pose in his famous red shorts from Baywatch.

can i buy the photo shoot and attend the photo shoot without an admission ticket? :P

No can do. All the extra pounds are ging to fund amazing 50 feet tall David Hasselhoff monument on Santa Monica beach. Those biceps won't shape on their own. Especially for free

Ok, fine. But if hasselhoff cancels i want my admission ticket refunded as he is the ONLY guest im going to see :P

No can do. All the extra pounds are ging to fund amazing 50 feet tall David Hasselhoff monument on Santa Monica beach. Those biceps won't shape on their own. Especially for free
Ok, fine. But if hasselhoff cancels i want my admission ticket refunded as he is the ONLY guest im going to see :P
Ok no refunds but email nobodycares@goawayoriwillkillyou.co.uk :D and they will provide you more info.

I could be a moderator or admin even. Or work for SM. Have you got any openings?

Edited by RoryMcGarrett

I thought the email was

crymeariver@suckitup.co.uk

that's from last year. This year after last year's line of stupid questions asked million times they changed the email.

Oh have aother one.

Why there's not many *insert your fandom name* guests but *insert the name of the fandom you don't like or don't know* have like ten guests already?!

I thought the email was

that's from last year. This year after last year's line of stupid questions asked million times they changed the email.

Oh have aother one.

Why there's not many *insert your fandom name* guests but *insert the name of the fandom you don't like or don't know* have like ten guests already?!

.... Well, why isnt there? :P

Theres 1 guest from the Daredevil already but no one from Jessica Jones! clear favouritism

Edited by smithy270492

I thought the email was

Oh have aother one.

.... Well, why isnt there? :P

Theres 1 guest from the Daredevil already but no one from Jessica Jones! clear favouritism

we need some LOTR guests and HOBBIT. and Game of Thrones obviously. nobody likes Daredevil anyway ;)

To be honest I'm surprised we haven't been. The mods are being remarkably tolerant, especially as we have completely diverted the real subject of this thread. This needs to get back on topic everyone.

So if Benedict attends and he's like £45 does that mean I can bring 37 items and have them signed for just £45? Sweet.

• Like 1

To be honest I'm surprised we haven't been. The mods are being remarkably tolerant, especially as we have completely diverted the real subject of this thread. This needs to get back on topic everyone.

So if Benedict attends and he's like £45 does that mean I can bring 37 items and have them signed for just £45? Sweet.

That means you can bring 45 items! And have them signed for the 45 pounds. Hell yeah!

• Like 1

Surely a little bit of fun amongst regular posters. If it was a week before the event and we were doing this I'd imagine some bottoms would be spanked.

What is the policy on spanking guests??

Depends on the guest.

I think its like selfies.... some guests will let you do at the tables but they may charge you a tenner.

Then again some other guests really like visitors asking and are happy to not charge at all. :P

• Like 2

Surely a little bit of fun amongst regular posters. If it was a week before the event and we were doing this I'd imagine some bottoms would be spanked.

Depends on the guest.

I think its like selfies.... some guests will let you do at the tables but they may charge you a tenner.

Then again some other guests really like visitors asking and are happy to not charge at all. :P

Yeah.... Imagine Paul McGann's face when you're asking him if it's ok to spank him. I wouldn't mind if he asked me that question. Or Jeremy Renner.

Depends on the guest.

You can just imagine some of the responses.

But now a serious and strangely well placed question:

When was the 1st diamond pass announced last year? I swear we had Jack Gleeson announced by now.