The Chat Thread

Raylenth

Ep 2 of Stranger Things was fantastic as well, can't wait to see the next one. I think I'm retrospectively going to regret not getting Millie last year but that's my fault for delaying watching it.

I'd just finished watching it when Millie was announced last year. She was one of my favourite guests to meet and was so lovely when I got her auto, but the photoshoot was still a little weird just because of her age. I don't regret it though, I watched ST again earlier this year and it was definitely one of the best bits of TV last year. I can't wait for season 2!

Hopefully because it's such a good show that is very popular they will get them back. I'd be willing to get her auto I think but wouldn't do photo's for that exact reason. I know SM will take upmost care of the young actors though, I'm sure I remember Millie and the attendee where both seated with space inbetween?.

She was seated but I wasn't. I wasn't told to keep a space either, just no touching, obviously.

17_zpsvsvlps9j.jpg

• Like 2

The one I read advised watching ep 1 then skipping to 5/6 when it looks like it's getting better, they said you won't miss anything really if you skipped 2, 3 & 4.

I want to see Iron Fist. And I love Finn Jones so of it is bad then I will do my usual way of watching boring stuff which is watching scenes with only Finn

Yeah, I'd be of a similar thread as Rory. I'd feel like I would be missing something if I skipped episodes, even if I'm told there's nothing to miss. :laugh:

The one I read advised watching ep 1 then skipping to 5/6 when it looks like it's getting better, they said you won't miss anything really if you skipped 2, 3 & 4.

I want to see Iron Fist. And I love Finn Jones so of it is bad then I will do my usual way of watching boring stuff which is watching scenes with only Finn

Yeah, I'd be of a similar thread as Rory. I'd feel like I would be missing something if I skipped episodes, even if I'm told there's nothing to miss. :laugh:

Fair enough, if you watch them and think 'ahhhh this is really bad I can't watch anymore" on you own head be it! :no:

Ep 8 of Stranger Things was an exercise in how not to cry on a train surrounded by old business men. :crying:

Never seen it, is it that good? I don't even know what it's about... :P

It's very good Kurdamoni, A lot of the ideas in it aren't anything that hasn't been done before in a variety of films and TV shows in my opinion, but it's very well made and written and the acting is excellent, particularly by the children. The story is different enough though and I wasn't bored once. I was seriously eager to get to each episode and am looking forward to the next series.

I'd definitely suggest watching it, it's only 8 episodes so it doesn't take long to watch them all.

Ep 8 of Stranger Things was an exercise in how not to cry on a train surrounded by old business men. :crying:

Never seen it, is it that good? I don't even know what it's about... :P

It's very good Kurdamoni, A lot of the ideas in it aren't anything that hasn't been done before in a variety of films and TV shows in my opinion, but it's very well made and written and the acting is excellent, particularly by the children. The story is different enough though and I wasn't bored once. I was seriously eager to get to each episode and am looking forward to the next series.

I'd definitely suggest watching it, it's only 8 episodes so it doesn't take long to watch them all.

Cool, I think I'll give it a shot.

I am thinking about buying another pic with Finn and first with Tom. I developed serious crush on Ward Mitchum

I think you must be reaching your crush limit Rory.

I think so. But my crushes are coming in waves. One is making space for another one. But Tom Pelphrey is strangely attractive.
  • Like 1

Booked our hotel and entry tickets. Phew. Its my partners first convention haha. So much stress, I feel like everything has to be perfect for him. It's also his first time in London! Doing Saturday and Sunday this year as apposed to Friday and Saturday so I can show him London on the Friday.