The Chat Thread

Raylenth

Poor Rory, you'll have to put something................mphhh.......................Frozen on your head for the pain........................

:whistling:

I see what you did there ;) but to be honest I d prefer Cassian Andor to look after me.

John it was someone from work. This person didn't notice that the ceiling had the wooden low thingy and i was standing directly under this.

• Like 1

Hey guys just a general question whats the size of the guests prints that they have at there tables ?

8x10

Wow that was quick lol cheers dude. Do you know the best place to buy frames ?

I don't frame my 8x10s I'm afraid but I get my posters done in a professional framing shop as they use conservation glass that will protect them against UV and slow down any fading.

• Like 1

Hey guys just a general question whats the size of the guests prints that they have at there tables ?

8x10

I don't frame my 8x10s I'm afraid but I get my posters done in a professional framing shop as they use conservation glass that will protect them against UV and slow down any fading.

Cheers dude.

8x10

Cheers dude.

Likewise I don't frame my 8x10. just my posters, the 8x10's live in a folder/archive safe box. If I do frame things, like Wrong Name I get them properly done, not with the conservation glass, because it's really expensive but with a mount as it keeps the glass off the signatures. Going to a proper framers isn't that expensive and it means you can match the frame and mount to the colours in the picture. However If you do a search for 8x10 frames I'm sure you'll find plenty of pre made ones.

8x10

Cheers dude.

Have you tried Easons or Stewart Millers (Can't remember if there's a Stewart Millers in Belfast or not though), Pinhead? They may be able to help you out, fella. :smile:

Ok, stupid question from someone who has been to loads of shows but never ordered anything off the online show pre-order page. In the options for each guest you have 'Add dedication' and 'Print Customer Image' ... what does Print Customer Image mean? I can't see info anywhere and just wondered, if someone can let me know that'd be great! :)

I haven't used that option myself Carlos but I'd imagine it's if you want them to get an 8x10 signed that isn't one of their options and you are getting them to print it rather than sending in maybe?

I just checked with Jason and that is indeed the solution to this little riddle.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...