The Chat Thread

Raylenth

Well if it's the same as last year you just print off your e-confirmation and go to the diamond pass collection desk on the day in the main queueing area. There were a few 'issues' with it last year, minor, but it could use tweaking so there's no guarantee it will remain exactly the same this year.

I don't see the set up for collecting them changing much though so I'd imagine it will be the same this year.

Well I collected mine on Friday and it was a little disorganised and I was one of the first in the line. I'd hate to think what it was like for people further back.

Also it really needed a large sign up saying 'Diamond pass collection area' as it was rather hidden.

John1980, yeap. All caught up now. Topic now makes a little bit more sense.

I think i will upgrade my Finn Jones photoshoot. I love Finn Jones. Finn Jones is amazing and did I mention that I love him? I think I found another victim to stalk during LFCC2017.

Finn Jones is lovely. Would meet again. Nice bloke. Not sure he'll be okay with the stalking though XD.

Not sure he'll be okay with the stalking though XD.

I think we're on a fine line between stalking and spanking at the moment, Leolassie, so mind yourself... :angel:

True. That fine line being crime scene tape XD.

But seriously would do neither. Spanking isn't my thing and have been stalked four times myself, not fun.

Not sure he'll be okay with the stalking though XD.

I think we're on a fine line between stalking and spanking at the moment, Leolassie, so mind yourself... :angel:

True. That fine line being crime scene tape XD.

But seriously would do neither. Spanking isn't my thing and have been stalked four times myself, not fun.

With me it looks like that:

1. checking where my victim is sitting.

2. Watching them closely

3. if the line is not long just come and say hello

4. try to get a hug or 5

5. smile and leave

6. come back after few moments

7. hang around

8. walk past and just look quickly and if possible make an eye contact

9. if the eye contact is on the table just smile and wave

10. watch them as they are going to the green room

11. shout something like "hi Jeremy!" as they're passing by

12. make sure to come back every single day to repeat steps 1-11

• Like 1

So I bought the Finn Jones Diamond pass when do these get sent out? Or do we collect them on the day.

*ducks to avoid the inevitable Mod shoe*

But also a serious question which might help newbies

Currently I am wearing fluffy shoes that don't even have a proper inlet, like that would scare you. :P

Currently the mods don't have any info about this. But as it's been said, I can't imagine the pick up changing.

So I bought the Finn Jones Diamond pass when do these get sent out? Or do we collect them on the day.

Currently I am wearing fluffy shoes that don't even have a proper inlet, like that would scare you. :P

Currently the mods don't have any info about this. But as it's been said, I can't imagine the pick up changing.

... What about the schedule? can we have that yet? :P

• Moderators

Brave man...lol Edited by StuartG2198
  • Like 2

Brave man...lol

Just couldnt resist lol

• Like 1

Brave man...lol

Just couldnt resist lol

While we at it, I would like to know when you're going to post the floor plan?

Brave man...lol

Just couldnt resist lol

While we at it, I would like to know when you're going to post the floor plan?

Head-desk.gif

You guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuyyyyyyyyyyyyyys.............

• Like 2