Question about gold pass and photoshoot

Gold passes are a great idea in principle as long as the rules are followed by everyone not just the volunteers.

Having said that last year I coped perfectly well with general admission and diamond passes even got a couple more autographs than I planned for.

I also got into a photo shoot ahead of gold passes by queuing early so...John Win

true you can sometimes do it well without the need of a gold pass, but i definitely think the gold pass is a good idea and shouldnt be done away with. for those that go mental on autos/photo shoots its essential, it takes some of the stress out of the event!

Have to disagree with you there a Gold Pass is not essential. The last couple of LFCCs I have done well over 35+ photoshoots and over 25+ autos at each event.

I know a certain person who regularly does near to 60 photoshoots without a Gold Pass.

It is all about planning and being patient. For a lot of the lesser known guests I wait for the schedule to be published before purchasing my photos.

With the event now being over three full days it makes it a lot easier in getting any autographs you want especially towards the end of the day.

Gold passes are a great idea in principle as long as the rules are followed by everyone not just the volunteers.

Having said that last year I coped perfectly well with general admission and diamond passes even got a couple more autographs than I planned for.

I also got into a photo shoot ahead of gold passes by queuing early so...John Win

true you can sometimes do it well without the need of a gold pass, but i definitely think the gold pass is a good idea and shouldnt be done away with. for those that go mental on autos/photo shoots its essential, it takes some of the stress out of the event!

Have to disagree with you there a Gold Pass is not essential. The last couple of LFCCs I have done well over 35+ photoshoots and over 25+ autos at each event.

I know a certain person who regularly does near to 60 photoshoots without a Gold Pass.

It is all about planning and being patient. For a lot of the lesser known guests I wait for the schedule to be published before purchasing my photos.

With the event now being over three full days it makes it a lot easier in getting any autographs you want especially towards the end of the day.

im not doubting its possibility, but im sure even you recognise without a gold pass there is an element of chance involved. planning makes it more efficient, but there is always the risk of getting a VQ higher than you had hoped for, and walking away from the event without that one key autograph/photo shoot you had wanted most - especially with the more known guests. a gold pass for the most part eliminates that gamble - and that is what a gold pass is. peace of mind

I have never felt the need for a Gold Pass even more so now with the introduction of the Diamond Pass.

For the extra £200+ extra cost of the Gold Pass compated to General Entry tickets would mean the less autos I would be able to afford.....

I see the diamond passes as much better value for the bigger guests, if your going for the whole weekend smaller or mid level guests are easy to get, but missing Christopher Lloyd and Robert Englund in 2015 and regretting not getting Mads Mikkelsen photo last year just confirmed for me the value of diamond passes