Tickets on sale now!

Systemwise that would be probably doable. But SM always have to consider potential abuse. What would be stopping people from buying 3 with discount and selling the extras at a higher price, especially if a shoot is sold out? Of course you'll always have people trying to sell, but that is an extra invite I think.

True

Systemwise that would be probably doable. But SM always have to consider potential abuse. What would be stopping people from buying 3 with discount and selling the extras at a higher price, especially if a shoot is sold out? Of course you'll always have people trying to sell, but that is an extra invite I think.

True

that could be said for normal price tickets that sell out... could it not and for diamond packages need id for collecting so cant resell those.

Suppose (To play Devil's Advocate) this is where the names on the tickets could come in useful, it'd be a bit more problematic to have to check them all, but if they're all checked before the photoshoot starts, the disruption could be minimal. (Keyword being could there) :smile:

Suppose (To play Devil's Advocate) this is where the names on the tickets could come in useful, it'd be a bit more problematic to have to check them all, but if they're all checked before the photoshoot starts, the disruption could be minimal. (Keyword being could there) :smile:

Good idea but it could just add a layer of difficulty. I know that at some of the events I've been at when I've been running, sorry WALKING, between multiple shoots with only a few minutes to spare and having to find time to make sure my hair's ok, make sure my face isn't like a beetroot, find the right ticket ect, the last thing I'd want to do in those precious moments would be to have to find my ID as well :whistling:

And checking all before the shoot starts is impossible. It will never happen all ticket holders are there before the start of the shoot, even for the small shoots. I've been the very last one to run in for a shoot with 10 tickets or less myself way too often. And for the larger ones that opens a whole other can of worms with space issues.

Am I being silly but I remember when I went to LFCC in 2014, there were early entry tickets. Are they still a thing now?

Nope. only general entry, YALC and Gold Pass tickets

Also, the general entry tickets get you in anytime from 9am. :smile:

Edited by wjbleming
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

You can't even hobble off for football some days. Okay guys, stop it right now. That last post with a certain icon was way out of line.

We had it often happen that questions are posted all over the forum, and each times the mods have requested to stick to one topic only. At the moment it doesn't seem much because it is relatively quiet. But it is months before the event. It really wasn't necessary to double post, it would have been seen on time. It is over 6 months before the event, this really wasn't a life or death "OMG need info now" matter. Plus if if this happens when things pick up before the event this gets distracting and yes, it can cause a sense of deja vu and costs the mods unnecessary time because we are checking "wait, I have seen this before."

Usually one of the mods would have posted this request first, but this time a regular user who is very helpful was first. I did not see anything rude about the first couple of posts either.

Normally I would politely ask for an apology of the person who made the last post. You were way out of line and I am sincerely hoping that the person this was directed at did not see your post. But the last couple of posts made me doubt this would be coming. So I'll leave it at a "Stop this now. I am not kidding." This goes for everyone involved this afternoon, but especially for the last icon post. You know who you are.

I don't know what about "stop it right now" wasn't clear. I said I wasn't expecting any apology, but asked to stop it right now. Adding more fuel to the fire is not stopping it right now in any language I am familiar with, especially if this goes along with insulting other users again. I am not expecting everyone to get along with anyone, but if anyone expects me to tolerate rude and abusive behavior: sorry, you are wrong. The very least is expecting people to act like adults.

This has now been taken care off . We go back to our regular scheduled excitement in preparation of LFACC.

Hi guys, can someone of the moderators check the ticket side. I m not sure if its just my browser but its a bit messy. The saturday tickets for Wheeeeeaton and W, Koenig are in the sunday block and on sunday there are no Photo Ops for Wil and Koenig. As I said mabye its just my browser, but would you be so nice and have a look - its a little confusing :) Sorry, if someone already asked.

Hi guys, can someone of the moderators check the ticket side. I m not sure if its just my browser but its a bit messy. The saturday tickets for Wheeeeeaton and W, Koenig are in the sunday block and on sunday there are no Photo Ops for Wil and Koenig. As I said mabye its just my browser, but would you be so nice and have a look - its a little confusing :) Sorry, if someone already asked.

Unfortunately the mods have no Access to the ticket store. But I will Forward.

• 3 weeks later...